Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V « < 2 3 4  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> DEAD ON ARRIVAL, DOA Don't Ordinarily Acquiesce
forrestkhaag
post Dec 18 2017, 06:31 PM
Post #61

Group: Members
Member No.: 17,273
Region Association: Southwest Region

Hey Jim: Thanks and the fact that MSD would sell a backup plan is an interesting bend on product support.....

After seeing the simplicity of the Clewett system installed by Larmo and Keith, I am hoping my second MSD will fail so I can install that sexy system - what with all of those iginition wires and coils in the trunk and no dizzy to clutter up the fan-side of the engine bay..... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/piratenanner.gif)

But for now, the digital 6AL is a screaming solution.... and as i am living on a tiny retirement income from the government, I hope not to have to bust a move on a four digit ignition replacement any time soon.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)

Sidebar: I have a AAA club card glued to the engine compartment now and with my "Premier" membership of 26 years, If the MSD fails a second time, I will have the 914 flatbed towed from the curb in Scottsdale to Blythe at the border / ....then dropped at the Popeye's Fried Chicken joint to await lunch... / then call for a second 250 +/- mile tow back to the coast.....

The Third call: 310-406-8788 .....Clewett

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

4 Pages V « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 02:02 PM