Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> 914World Classifieds Rules

We've established the following rules to help make your sales/purchases as successful as possible!
- Please List WTB:, FS:, TRADE: etc (want to buy, for sale, and trade respectively) before your add title.
- You *must* put a price in your ad and state how you would like payment!
- If you'd like to bump your ads, feel free to do so every two days.
- DO NOT MAKE YOUR ADS IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS! It's considered rude.
- All eBay ads belong in the eBay category.
- Please consolidate your ads into one big lump... listings and pictures together in one thread. Please be considerate of other classified users!!
- Mark your items "SOLD" once you sell them. Please do not ask to have ads removed. Ads will automatically hide themselves after 30 days. We also ask that you leave your pricing in the ads to help others determine fair market value for future sales.

> Wtb 2.4t 7r block
pete-stevers
post Nov 27 2017, 11:01 AM
Post #1

saved from fire!

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,914
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

Starting my hunt for a 2.4 T 7r block (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)
Let me know if you have one and how much please!
PNW preferred... if i can be that picky (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sunglasses.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
pete-stevers
post Dec 3 2017, 11:51 AM
Post #2

saved from fire!

Member No.: 2,914
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

[quote name='briansmachine' date='Dec 2 2017, 08:39 PM' post='2554354']
[quote name='pete-stevers' date='Dec 2 2017, 06:57 PM' post='2554272']
[quote name='briansmachine' post='2554224' date='Dec 2 2017, 01:25 PM']
My brother has that case. How much are you willing to pay for that case
[/quote]

I am not willing to take a chance purchasing any parts from a lurker... sorry, spend some time and post a bit in the community first, thanks a ton! unless of course you are a regular on the bird board
Mep, you have a pm
I will talk with Henry as well
DUDE!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/WTF.gif)
I think that you just called me a lurker.
Mister Stevers , if that is your name please do your research before you go out name calling. I have been on here since may of 2010 and I run a licensed repair business in Connecticut specializing in Porsche for 39 years and have been member of CVR Porsche club since 1978.
And ideally you could have gotten that case from me for a real good deal since I have been instrumental in providing quality parts and service for the better part of the 39 years that I have been in business but after your little rant here my price to anyone but you will be very reasonable you however can be assured that I may not be giving any deals to you.
[/quote]

Hey Brian, With all the scam artists out there that reply to wanted ads I just don't, as a policy buy from guys who don't have any post history. I did not intend for you to take offence to it, but a lurker ...if I am not mistaken is a technical term used for a person with no posts, not a term I use in a negative sense.
I bet in your shop you much prefer to deal with a customer with history, than a guy fresh off the street.
My apologies if I offended you.
That is why I posted here in the 914 world rather than Pelican as I know a few of the sordid individuals here, and they know of me. It is like a big ole family in here (IMG:style_emoticons/default/grouphug.gif) .... and sometimes we step on each others toes in the process.
Peace to you!
+Quote Post
briansmachine
post Dec 4 2017, 08:28 AM
Post #3

I'm new here ...

Member No.: 11,744
Region Association: North East States

[quote name='pete-stevers' date='Dec 3 2017, 12:51 PM' post='2554495']
[quote name='briansmachine' date='Dec 2 2017, 08:39 PM' post='2554354']
[quote name='pete-stevers' date='Dec 2 2017, 06:57 PM' post='2554272']
[quote name='briansmachine' post='2554224' date='Dec 2 2017, 01:25 PM']
My brother has that case. How much are you willing to pay for that case
[/quote]

I am not willing to take a chance purchasing any parts from a lurker... sorry, spend some time and post a bit in the community first, thanks a ton! unless of course you are a regular on the bird board
Mep, you have a pm
I will talk with Henry as well
DUDE!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/WTF.gif)
I think that you just called me a lurker.
Mister Stevers , if that is your name please do your research before you go out name calling. I have been on here since may of 2010 and I run a licensed repair business in Connecticut specializing in Porsche for 39 years and have been member of CVR Porsche club since 1978.
And ideally you could have gotten that case from me for a real good deal since I have been instrumental in providing quality parts and service for the better part of the 39 years that I have been in business but after your little rant here my price to anyone but you will be very reasonable you however can be assured that I may not be giving any deals to you.
[/quote]

Hey Brian, With all the scam artists out there that reply to wanted ads I just don't, as a policy buy from guys who don't have any post history. I did not intend for you to take offence to it, but a lurker ...if I am not mistaken is a technical term used for a person with no posts, not a term I use in a negative sense.
I bet in your shop you much prefer to deal with a customer with history, than a guy fresh off the street.
My apologies if I offended you.
That is why I posted here in the 914 world rather than Pelican as I know a few of the sordid individuals here, and they know of me. It is like a big ole family in here (IMG:style_emoticons/default/grouphug.gif) .... and sometimes we step on each others toes in the process.
Peace to you!
[/quote]

Well Pete I have had a few sordid replys from some of those individual;s and I do my homework to make sure that they are real and if they are not I just ignore their posts.
If you have done the same you would have found out from my personal info on here that I am a real and verifyable business and have been working with Porsche clients for a long time and run a very respectable and honest business.
Here is a link to my Pelican parts profile that shows 3 pages of items that I have sold an purchased on that site. http://forums.pelicanparts.com/search.php?searchid=16928055.
That being said I accept your apology.

Brian Blake (owner operator of Brians Machine Service located in South WIndsor Ct. An independant auto repair and specialty manufacturing business doing business for the better part of half a century.)
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
pete-stevers   Wtb 2.4t 7r block   Nov 27 2017, 11:01 AM
pete-stevers   not even a comment from the peanut gallery?? :WTF...   Dec 2 2017, 12:12 AM
mb911   Supertec has a few on their shelves..   Dec 2 2017, 06:56 AM
briansmachine   My brother has that case. How much are you willing...   Dec 2 2017, 03:25 PM
mepstein   I have these two cases for sale.   Dec 2 2017, 03:37 PM
raynekat   I've seen 7R cases go anywhere from $1k t...   Dec 2 2017, 05:18 PM
pete-stevers   My brother has that case. How much are you willin...   Dec 2 2017, 05:57 PM
briansmachine   [quote name='briansmachine' post='255...   Dec 2 2017, 10:39 PM
brant   I also need a 2.4 small spigot 7r block Post a fol...   Dec 2 2017, 07:09 PM
BK911   I have one. Also have crank, rods, oil pump, int s...   Dec 3 2017, 05:09 AM
pete-stevers   I have one. Also have crank, rods, oil pump, int ...   Dec 3 2017, 11:19 AM
pete-stevers   [quote name='briansmachine' post='25...   Dec 3 2017, 11:51 AM
briansmachine   [quote name='briansmachine' date='Dec...   Dec 4 2017, 08:28 AM
mepstein   [quote name='briansmachine' date='De...   Dec 4 2017, 09:38 AM
mepstein   Found a couple more. I don’t believe any are a 7...   Dec 3 2017, 12:15 PM
gcrotvik   On Bay: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Porsche-911-1973-...   Dec 3 2017, 02:31 PM
mepstein   Building up from a case is the most expensive way ...   Dec 3 2017, 02:47 PM
mb911   At that price I should just sell my fresh 2.4 buil...   Dec 3 2017, 04:12 PM
mepstein   At that price I should just sell my fresh 2.4 bui...   Dec 3 2017, 04:47 PM
colingreene   effectively asking people what they have is asking...   Dec 6 2017, 03:35 PM
Edward Blume   I have a 73.5 2.4 T motor in my /6 conversion. It...   Dec 7 2017, 12:46 AM
Front yard mechanic   I would rather buy from a lurker than a gouger   Dec 7 2017, 07:30 AM
mepstein   Posted on earlysreg   Dec 7 2017, 08:46 PM
BK911   Those are 2.7 cases. The 2.4 7r case is a half yea...   Dec 8 2017, 05:21 AM
mb911   Those are 2.7 cases. The 2.4 7r case is a half ye...   Dec 8 2017, 11:14 AM
mepstein   Those are 2.7 cases. The 2.4 7r case is a half y...   Dec 8 2017, 11:51 AM
gereed75   on the early s registry about 11 pages back is ano...   Dec 8 2017, 07:51 AM
gcrotvik   http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=3...   Jan 7 2018, 01:57 PM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:16 AM