Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> 914World Classifieds Rules

We've established the following rules to help make your sales/purchases as successful as possible!
- Please List WTB:, FS:, TRADE: etc (want to buy, for sale, and trade respectively) before your add title.
- You *must* put a price in your ad and state how you would like payment!
- If you'd like to bump your ads, feel free to do so every two days.
- DO NOT MAKE YOUR ADS IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS! It's considered rude.
- All eBay ads belong in the eBay category.
- Please consolidate your ads into one big lump... listings and pictures together in one thread. Please be considerate of other classified users!!
- Mark your items "SOLD" once you sell them. Please do not ask to have ads removed. Ads will automatically hide themselves after 30 days. We also ask that you leave your pricing in the ads to help others determine fair market value for future sales.

2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> F/S Sekurit Green Tint Windshields Now Available!$315 EA, Sekurit Porsche 914 Windshields
HansJan
post Dec 12 2017, 10:02 PM
Post #21

Group: Members
Member No.: 19,860
Region Association: Southwest Region

QUOTE(ProSource Glass @ Dec 2 2017, 04:16 PM) *

Finally due in Monday Dec 4th factory green tint Porsche 914 Sekurit brand windshields again. We sold out over the summer. We have plenty coming in so should be good stock well into the coming year. these are the same price of $315 each. We still have some clear in stock @ $300 each.
For those who were waiting or looking to combine to save freight costs, we have some active groups between California, Portland OR and WA state so freight could be a great savings.
For best and fastest results email us at info@prosourceglassintl.com for details.

Email send.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
KevinP
post Dec 13 2017, 02:55 PM
Post #22

Member No.: 3,127

QUOTE(ProSource Glass @ Dec 8 2017, 06:18 PM) *

QUOTE(KevinP @ Dec 8 2017, 01:23 PM) *

QUOTE(Ansbacher @ Dec 4 2017, 12:58 PM) *

How much is shipping to Florida ZIP 33772 ?

I would be willing to split the cost, with me picking up my windsheild in tampa.
let me know, could save us both some money. I live over in Orlando.

Kevin Poston

So it is $175 freight + $25 crate= $200 so $100 each either going to business or freight terminal pick up. Of course if you get a 3rd one involved even cheaper. :Let me know. Close family in Winter Park so know the area. Orlando and Tampa not a bad ride..

Wish I knew of someone else who needed one but I only need the one windshelid. my car is up in Deland with Series 9 getting a 6 installed.
+Quote Post
ProSource Glass
post Dec 13 2017, 11:26 PM
Post #23

Member No.: 16,828
Region Association: None

QUOTE(KevinP @ Dec 13 2017, 12:55 PM) *

QUOTE(ProSource Glass @ Dec 8 2017, 06:18 PM) *

QUOTE(KevinP @ Dec 8 2017, 01:23 PM) *

QUOTE(Ansbacher @ Dec 4 2017, 12:58 PM) *

How much is shipping to Florida ZIP 33772 ?

I would be willing to split the cost, with me picking up my windsheild in tampa.
let me know, could save us both some money. I live over in Orlando.

Kevin Poston

So it is $175 freight + $25 crate= $200 so $100 each either going to business or freight terminal pick up. Of course if you get a 3rd one involved even cheaper. :Let me know. Close family in Winter Park so know the area. Orlando and Tampa not a bad ride..

Wish I knew of someone else who needed one but I only need the one windshelid. my car is up in Deland with Series 9 getting a 6 installed.

I thought someone else wanted one in the Tampa area no too long ago. Would be worthwhile to split with someone. We also have 911 windshields which are a big attraction. Let me know what you decide.
+Quote Post
ProSource Glass
post Dec 30 2017, 12:48 PM
Post #24

Just an update for anyone still wanting a clear or tint Sekurit 914 windshield but waiting to order- we will be doing shipments real soon to the Portland, OR and the Berkeley, CA area. We have been just waiting for certain stock to combine from overseas that is finally due in. Any freight charges will be low if you want to be added to these orders.
+Quote Post
Mblizzard
post Dec 30 2017, 09:07 PM
Post #25

Advanced Member

Member No.: 15,438
Region Association: South East States

Let me know when you have the stock. Can pick up in ATL or ship to Knoxville TN.
+Quote Post
ProSource Glass
post Dec 31 2017, 12:20 AM
Post #26

QUOTE(Mblizzard @ Dec 30 2017, 07:07 PM) *

Let me know when you have the stock. Can pick up in ATL or ship to Knoxville TN.

The 914 windshields we have in stock clear Sekurit and tint Sekurit There is a $25 crate fee + $165 truck freight for 1 sent to either city. The California and Oregon shipments are awaiting other glass to combine. The 914 can be sent right out. Richard
+Quote Post
mlindner
post Dec 31 2017, 06:44 AM
Post #27

Member No.: 13,770
Region Association: Upper MidWest

mb911, Ben, I'm interested in a clear. Any one else from WI or surrounding areas. Mark
+Quote Post
ProSource Glass
post Jan 6 2018, 05:16 PM
Post #28

QUOTE(Robnxious @ Dec 12 2017, 10:41 AM) *

QUOTE(tygaboy @ Dec 12 2017, 09:18 AM) *

QUOTE(Krieger @ Dec 3 2017, 09:58 PM) *

What would shipping to 95405 be?

Andy, I need one and we could split shipping.
Let's talk.
Chris

Let me know guys, I'm in Sac, and would like to jump in on this, since my windshield is showing the years and I would like to actually be able to see properly out of it

We will have glass going to Sacramento CA to a place called Ferr Parts within a week or so. It will only cost you $60 freight for a windshield picked up there. They are a Ferrari/ exotic car place. Send me a pm. Richard
+Quote Post
ProSource Glass
post Jan 6 2018, 05:19 PM
Post #29

QUOTE(Coondog @ Dec 2 2017, 03:56 PM) *

I would be interested “Green” if we could get a So.Cal order together.

I have a Porsche 964 windshield sold going to los Angeles. If you want to split freight costs with another person it is only going to cost you $90 on top of the windshield and it is simple to keep track. That would be based on sending to a business address. I figured i would ask.. Send me a pm if interested. Thanks, Richard
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 8th May 2024 - 11:02 AM