Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 73 2.0 for sale
i love porsche
post Dec 18 2017, 09:24 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,030
Region Association: North East States

Im putting out a feeler for my 73, 2.0 from my knowledge, the 2.0 is a swap done by one of the previous owners. Dual 40 IDF webers

Right now if I am completely honest with myself, I dont see myself driving the car enough in the near future to warrant keeping it. Our lifestyle is more fitted to a third car as a campervan than a classic sports car

With that said. Currently am a bit out of touch with current values. Ive been a member on here for a while, albeit absent in the past few years. This car was purchased from another member here and ive since driven it and done maintenance/replaced some parts since Ive owned it.

the good:

Work done at Powertech in NJ
4 wheel alignment
carburetor cleaning/tuning and valve adjustment
new firewall shift bushings

I installed a new muffler a few years back

I do enjoy driving it when i get a chance to. There is no flex in the chassis and the top comes off and on with no issues.

the not so good

the interior door panels need some attention.
the gauges in the center console are not hooked up
The car does have a hell hole. That is something that should be addressed in the future

my current garage setup has no electrical power so doing the welding work myself isnt possible. I am a new homeowner of a 100 year old home, so on the list of projects, the 914 is pretty far down.

These pictures are a bit old, but the car hasnt changed much since. It is currently stored inside a garage, under a car cover in Schenectady, NY

I am asking $8000
Would also be interested in trades for a full size cargo van/class B camper type vehicle

more photos are at the link here

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipNuzhf...ERlSndod0VBMVdn

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 06:14 PM