Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

17 Pages V « < 5 6 7 8 9 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> WCR 2018 - Newberg Oregon June 7-10thNEWBERG OR, You can still register, just not T shirt - post 91
jim_hoyland
post May 13 2018, 06:43 AM
Post #121

Get that VIN ?

Group: Members
Member No.: 643
Region Association: Southern California

26 Days left........ (IMG:style_emoticons/default/piratenanner.gif) Get your spare parts together.... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
PanelBilly
post May 13 2018, 08:19 AM
Post #122

914 Guru

Member No.: 6,488
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

I’ve almost got my heat exchanger installed. Need to have the custom exhaust modified because it doesn’t line up! It was engineered to fit the headers I had.

Then I notice that one of my rear calibers is leaking! Cross one thing off the list and add another. Eric, I need help
+Quote Post
Rocky
post May 13 2018, 08:59 PM
Post #123

From the cockpit

Member No.: 1,845

Just registered! I feel like I got strip searched, had to enter email, phone and password like 3 times (IMG:style_emoticons/default/KMA.gif)
+Quote Post
green914
post May 14 2018, 09:51 AM
Post #124

Member No.: 12,874
Region Association: Northern California

QUOTE(dw914er @ May 10 2018, 07:34 PM) *

Anyone from Southern California going, or any California caravans proposed? My wife and I are thinking of going. If we go, we will be towing the 914, and would tentatively plan on 2-days for travel (with a stop in the Redding area) since google maps puts the drive at 16 hours without stops. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/w00t.gif)

Might be able to join up with you from the Sacramento/Northern CA. area. We will be towing the 914, and thinking about doing the drive in one day.
+Quote Post
rhodyguy
post May 15 2018, 08:11 AM
Post #125

Chimp Sanctuary NW. Check it out.

Member No.: 378
Region Association: Galt's Gulch

Post #86 for the hot link.
+Quote Post
worn
post May 16 2018, 09:30 AM
Post #126

can't remember

Member No.: 13,152
Region Association: Upper MidWest

Made motel reservation today. Was putting it off because I was still a bit on the fence over physical stamina. One thing I am not clear on. Is there a Thursday event? Coming from afar I would be pulling in Wednesday then. Made that reservation, but can cancel and arrive Thursday. Hope that car and driver both hold out. 30 hr, 2032 mi if I take I-94. I-80 is a bit longer. One nice thing is that even the interstates have great scenery when you get a bit (half way) west.
+Quote Post
cary
post May 16 2018, 10:09 AM
Post #127

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,608

QUOTE(worn @ May 16 2018, 08:30 AM) *

Made motel reservation today. Was putting it off because I was still a bit on the fence over physical stamina. One thing I am not clear on. Is there a Thursday event? Coming from afar I would be pulling in Wednesday then. Made that reservation, but can cancel and arrive Thursday. Hope that car and driver both hold out. 30 hr, 2032 mi if I take I-94. I-80 is a bit longer. One nice thing is that even the interstates have great scenery when you get a bit (half way) west.

Cool. Matt's still working on Thursday. If nothing else. Porsche exhibit at World of Speed. Then come out to my shop in Forest Grove.

I'm heading to Canepa right now. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/piratenanner.gif)
+Quote Post
worn
post May 16 2018, 11:26 AM
Post #128

can't remember

QUOTE(cary @ May 16 2018, 09:09 AM) *

Cool. Matt's still working on Thursday. If nothing else. Porsche exhibit at World of Speed. Then come out to my shop in Forest Grove.

Cannot wait to meet you Cary. I figure 4 days is about right for a 30 hr drive. I know some of us would make it in just that: a day and 6 hours. Too old for that...
+Quote Post
worn
post May 16 2018, 11:30 AM
Post #129

can't remember

QUOTE(worn @ Apr 29 2018, 07:53 PM) *

just Registered. Spine doc said he won’t cut me, so I guess I have to get packing. Seriously, I am feelin better. Is there enough Time to reupholster the seats? Already have the pieces. Finally thawing here.

Apparently there was. The seats are done. Now I need to trace that horn wire, or thread a new one. This will be a rolling exhibit of 914 rubber products, since all of the seals were replaced in the build.
+Quote Post
rhodyguy
post May 16 2018, 02:38 PM
Post #130

well. that was swell. tied to fucking PayPal. another deal where I HAVE to provide all sorts of info and agree to 'terms of service'. I submitted and PP has the goods on me. DAMN! how many times am I expected to enter the data so I may attend this gala affair? keeps sending me back to the field with red 'must include'. repeatedly, to no avail.

I have these cool pieces of paper made from trees. I write to whom it's payable, the amount, sign the piece of paper, put it in an envelope, stick a stamp on it, put the envelope in a blue metal box and BOOM! done.

any chance that one of those pieces of paper might got the job done?
+Quote Post
cary
post May 16 2018, 04:27 PM
Post #131

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,608

QUOTE(worn @ May 16 2018, 10:26 AM) *

QUOTE(cary @ May 16 2018, 09:09 AM) *

Cannot wait to meet you Cary. I figure 4 days is about right for a 30 hr drive. I know some of us would make it in just that: a day and 6 hours. Too old for that...

Yeah but, it took a week to fully recover.
+Quote Post
stevend914
post May 16 2018, 04:32 PM
Post #132

Member No.: 20,670

OK, registered, 2059 miles per googlemaps (IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving-girl.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving.gif)
+Quote Post
greenie
post May 16 2018, 05:32 PM
Post #133

Member No.: 3,013

QUOTE(rhodyguy @ May 16 2018, 11:38 AM) *

well. that was swell. tied to fucking PayPal. another deal where I HAVE to provide all sorts of info and agree to 'terms of service'. I submitted and PP has the goods on me. DAMN! how many times am I expected to enter the data so I may attend this gala affair? keeps sending me back to the field with red 'must include'. repeatedly, to no avail.

I have these cool pieces of paper made from trees. I write to whom it's payable, the amount, sign the piece of paper, put it in an envelope, stick a stamp on it, put the envelope in a blue metal box and BOOM! done.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/agree.gif)
I've got a colonoscopy scheduled the week of the ramble, I just hope it's not as intrusive or as big a pain as that sign up process!
+Quote Post
rhodyguy
post May 16 2018, 05:34 PM
Post #134

You'll be sleeping thru the later.
+Quote Post
stevend914
post May 16 2018, 05:35 PM
Post #135

QUOTE(greenie @ May 16 2018, 06:32 PM) *

QUOTE(rhodyguy @ May 16 2018, 11:38 AM) *

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/agree.gif)
I've got a colonoscopy scheduled the week of the ramble, I just hope it's not as intrusive or as big a pain as that sign up process!

I have mine scheduled the Wed after the ramble (IMG:style_emoticons/default/lol-2.gif)
+Quote Post
rhodyguy
post May 16 2018, 05:38 PM
Post #136

Sounds like you get home, unpack the luggage and start your bowel prep. Enjoy!
+Quote Post
stevend914
post May 16 2018, 05:54 PM
Post #137

QUOTE(rhodyguy @ May 16 2018, 06:38 PM) *

Sounds like you get home, unpack the luggage and start your bowel prep. Enjoy!

May not have time to unpack
+Quote Post
Rocky
post May 16 2018, 08:08 PM
Post #138

From the cockpit

Member No.: 1,845

Drive like your riding a motorcycle Steve and it will be a safe great trip! Bring on the Orange 914's (IMG:style_emoticons/default/first.gif)
+Quote Post
green914
post May 17 2018, 12:57 AM
Post #139

Member No.: 12,874
Region Association: Northern California

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/piratenanner.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/piratenanner.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/piratenanner.gif) only 3 weeks until party time!
+Quote Post
worn
post May 17 2018, 07:45 AM
Post #140

can't remember

QUOTE(green914 @ May 16 2018, 11:57 PM) *

2 weeks for me. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/piratenanner.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/piratenanner.gif) How is it that WCR brings out the colonoscopy stories? What am I getting into? For me it was done by MRI. They inflate you while fully conscious - like a harpooned whale in the old days, filled with helium so it wouldn't sink.
+Quote Post

17 Pages V « < 5 6 7 8 9 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 12:06 PM