Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Touring Tool Kit, List of Tools When on Tour (and spares)
Midway
post Feb 14 2018, 04:45 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 20,461
Region Association: None

I'd like to make up a tool roll to carry in my '72 1.7 for when I'm out of town or on tour. I want to make it compact but comprehensive enough to cover basic servicing and situations that experience shows us can occur when on the road, and can be fixed by someone handy with tools. I'm sure people who have owned these machines for a long time will have refined the contents of their kit. Perhaps a list of likely useful small spares for a standard spec car also.

I'm well experienced in making up such kits for outback motorcycle touring where outside help is unavailable but am thinking here of saving time by not re-inventing the wheel!

If someone can draw my attention to such a list then that would be appreciated. If not then maybe we can make one up here on this thread.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 08:22 PM