Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> NPC - To buy a Bimmer or not?, I know very little about them...
mike_the_man
post Jun 4 2005, 05:30 PM
Post #21

I like stuff!

Group: Members
Member No.: 809

Thanks for all the replies. The car is $7000CAN, which is about $5600US, so I'm not sure if that makes much of a difference to any of the replies. It also has 174,00kms which is about 109,000 miles. Doesn't seem to high to me. Also, being in Saskatchewan, the market is a little different than somewhere like Cali. European cars tend to go for a bit more money, but the price may still be high.

I though 190hp seemed pretty high as well, so I'll see if I can get any more details on that. I think I'll probably pass on it though. I would have to sell my S4 to buy this, and I'm pretty sure I don't want to do that.

Thanks for the help.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
jd74914
post Jun 4 2005, 08:02 PM
Post #22

Its alive

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,659
Region Association: North East States

QUOTE (mike_the_man @ Jun 4 2005, 06:30 PM)
I would have to sell my S4 to buy this, and I'm pretty sure I don't want to do that.

Nooooooooooo. Don't sell the s4, its definately cooler than the bimmer (IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 07:17 PM