Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Wiring harness question
cal44
post Feb 18 2018, 02:26 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,910
Region Association: Southwest Region

I have a 914 wiring harness sitting in a box here at the house. It came to me in a purchase of boxes of parts from an old guy that stated "buy all or nothing".

Just to be up front, I don't like electronics. I can't stand the thought of doing electronics. All those wires look a spaghetti that I can't eat.

I don't know beans about it and couldn't tell anyone what year is it from. I'm looking to value it to sell at a reasonable price, I'm not greedy. This came from storage in SoCal so it isn't a messed up pile of soiled beater wire.

I can take a picture if needed. Just wire loom, no brain (much like me). Trying to recoup some of initial out lay for the items I didn't want, but had to buy in order to make a deal.

All opinions welcome, harsh or not. Let it fly. Is there a way to identify what year it came from?

Regards
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 4th May 2024 - 04:50 AM