Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Porsches & Pastries - Enderle Center - Tustin Saturday, March 17, -- Weather permitting
drem914
post Mar 12 2018, 03:55 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,062
Region Association: Southern California

Porsches and Pastries at Enderele Center (in Tustin at 17th St. exit on the 55) next weekend? 8-10AM. Let's see how many 914s we can get to show up!
We had over 20 for Seal Beach just a couple months ago and there were over 20 at the Phoenix Club 2 weeks ago. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smilie_pokal.gif)
This is a PCA-OCR event open to all.

Porsches and Pastries on Facebook

We can even do a meet up at 7:30 near by for a drive in at 8.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
colingreene
post Mar 12 2018, 04:11 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 16,526

I could show up.
+Quote Post
Tom_T
post Mar 12 2018, 06:46 PM
Post #3

TMI....

Member No.: 10,181

This Saturday may not be the best one to get a good turn out, due to the expected rain storms this coming weekend.

This is an every 3rd Saturday morning gathering, so next or another month with more time too get the word out to people might just be a good idea.

I can also check with my club buddy who does the cone zone at the 1st Saturday Breakfast at Original Mike's in Santa Ana, to see when he plans to reprise our 914s as the featured car at that event.

Then there is Porsches & Pancakes on 4th Saturday mornings at Wooody's in Newport Beach, & the Auto Kennel "LAG" gathering on the 2nd Saturday mornings (they're on hiatus for March though).

There are a couple of other OCR Porsche gatherings every month to, including Burger Bahn in Huntington Beach 3rd Thursday evening at 6 pm, Porsches & Pizza at Mod Pizza Lagune Niguel 3rd Thursday at 6:30 pm, & 5th Saturday Breakfast at Mimi's Long Beach 8 am, as well as various one off events, like the Peterson Museum Porsche Exhibit 4/29 IIRC, +/- monthly Autocross, & a bunch of others ....

http://www.pcaocr.com/?page=1

Unfortunately, we'll be up north in the Santa Barbara/Goleta area for our other hobby, vintage trailer rally with our 1960 Avion - so won't be around or this one, but when I can make it, then I'll try not to drool too much on your lovely Ancona 75! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/drooley.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)
Tom
///////
+Quote Post
Larmo63
post Mar 12 2018, 07:27 PM
Post #4

Advanced Member

Member No.: 17,068

I was thinking of going to this event.....

+Quote Post
drem914
post Mar 16 2018, 01:26 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 9,062

Just got a PM from a friend of mine wanting to know if I was gong this Saturday and I replied to him that it depended on the rain.
Just checked the forecast for Tustin and looks like it may time out that we get rain overnight and then that's it. So as long as it is not raining in the morning, I am going to go. Lawrence see you there. Hope we can get a good turn out on Saturday with some more people.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:18 AM