Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> 914World Classifieds Rules

We've established the following rules to help make your sales/purchases as successful as possible!
- Please List WTB:, FS:, TRADE: etc (want to buy, for sale, and trade respectively) before your add title.
- You *must* put a price in your ad and state how you would like payment!
- If you'd like to bump your ads, feel free to do so every two days.
- DO NOT MAKE YOUR ADS IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS! It's considered rude.
- All eBay ads belong in the eBay category.
- Please consolidate your ads into one big lump... listings and pictures together in one thread. Please be considerate of other classified users!!
- Mark your items "SOLD" once you sell them. Please do not ask to have ads removed. Ads will automatically hide themselves after 30 days. We also ask that you leave your pricing in the ads to help others determine fair market value for future sales.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> WTB SSI Heat exchangers, 2.0 or 1.7
mtndawg
post Mar 16 2018, 02:36 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,985
Region Association: None

I have a 1975 2.0L car and I would like to backdate the heat exchangers. This means I'll also have to locate the other hardware. I'm looking for a pair of heat exchangers in good (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) condition. I would entertain using a pair or original steel if there is no rust. 2.0L is preferred, but those appear to be few and far between at a good price so I'm open to using a pair for a 1.7L motor.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
dr914@autoatlanta.com
post Mar 16 2018, 03:50 PM
Post #2

914 Guru

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,418
Region Association: None

we have plenty plus all of the other parts to convert, but maybe someone out there just wants to get rid of a set cheaply?

QUOTE(mtndawg @ Mar 16 2018, 01:36 PM) *

I have a 1975 2.0L car and I would like to backdate the heat exchangers. This means I'll also have to locate the other hardware. I'm looking for a pair of heat exchangers in good (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) condition. I would entertain using a pair or original steel if there is no rust. 2.0L is preferred, but those appear to be few and far between at a good price so I'm open to using a pair for a 1.7L motor.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:14 AM