Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> BBQ at Muellers on March 31 , 2018, Wife said sure, why not...going to work on the 914? Yep :)
Mueller
post Mar 23 2018, 09:30 PM
Post #1

914 Freak!

Group: Members
Member No.: 87
Region Association: None

BBQ at Muellers on March 31 , 2018

So SirAndy as offered to bring me over some good German beer that should be shared with good company (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beer3.gif) thought I'd invite some of you over, you are not obligated to work on the 914 if you don't want to.

I'm trying to hustle to get my car down to San Jose to be professionally steam cleaned underneath before then to make it a little cleaner if we get to dropping the motor and transmission which would be nice with a few extra people there if you don't mind.

Interior needs to start to get stripped for my GT'ish roll bar, if motor pulled I have stainless fuel lines to install...

Also have an engine to put together...hopefully someone shows up that had done one before (successfully!) hahaha

Anyways, PM me for address.

Antioch, CA

3/31/18

Time, I'll be there all day, just let me know okay with hot dogs and hamburgers and if any special diet requests that are easy to accommodate.

As suggested by someone smarter than myself.

Things needed if reasonably priced if you have them laying around:

Front swaybar install kit. No bar installed, no hole cut nor do I have any of the mounting hardware. (I can make it, not sure if I'll have the time) Maddog inner mounting plates, covered by Chris aka tygaboy (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beer.gif)

Front bar arms and links for stock 15mm bar (i have bare 15mm bar only ) again parts I can make, but won't have time before next weekend. no big if not installed next weekend, would be nice just to do t

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
bulitt
post Mar 30 2018, 09:32 AM
Post #2

Achtzylinder

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,632
Region Association: South East States

Cancelled! See thread in the garage...

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 06:02 AM