Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> 914World Classifieds Rules

We've established the following rules to help make your sales/purchases as successful as possible!
- Please List WTB:, FS:, TRADE: etc (want to buy, for sale, and trade respectively) before your add title.
- You *must* put a price in your ad and state how you would like payment!
- If you'd like to bump your ads, feel free to do so every two days.
- DO NOT MAKE YOUR ADS IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS! It's considered rude.
- All eBay ads belong in the eBay category.
- Please consolidate your ads into one big lump... listings and pictures together in one thread. Please be considerate of other classified users!!
- Mark your items "SOLD" once you sell them. Please do not ask to have ads removed. Ads will automatically hide themselves after 30 days. We also ask that you leave your pricing in the ads to help others determine fair market value for future sales.

> FOUND: 4 lug front rotors, Late type, near San Jose, CA
carl k
post Apr 23 2018, 01:19 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,440
Region Association: None

Got some from PartsHeaven.

Despite the generosity of RetroRacer, I'm still seeking a set of cheap, used, late type front rotors near San Jose, CA. Four lug style. Need some to get a car movable. Anyone have spares from their 5 lug conversion? The ones RetroRacer gave to me are unfortunately the early style rotors, so they rub on my brake backing plates and struts. I do need the late type, but other than that, I'm not picky.

Local preferred but would consider buying some- I think you can get two rotors into a large Priority Mail flat rate box.

thanks!
Carl
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
ndfrigi
post Apr 23 2018, 01:54 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,474
Region Association: Southern California

message sent to ur inbox.
User is online!Profile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
carl k   FOUND: 4 lug front rotors, Late type   Apr 23 2018, 01:19 PM
ndfrigi   message sent to ur inbox.   Apr 23 2018, 01:54 PM
Retroracer   Yes. As you say, many bits left from 5 lug conver...   Apr 23 2018, 03:50 PM
carl k   Still looking for a pair of rear four lug hubs in ...   May 5 2018, 12:16 PM
mgp4591   Still looking for a pair of rear four lug hubs in...   May 5 2018, 03:05 PM
carl k   got some rear hubs, thanks!   May 16 2018, 07:32 AM
carl k   bump   May 28 2018, 09:36 PM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:16 PM