Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!
> SOLD: 74 Porsche 914 2.0 - Bay Area, CA - $5000
andrewmlin
post Apr 24 2018, 04:13 PM
Post #1

'74 2.0

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,220
Region Association: Northern California

**** CAR HAS BEEN SOLD ****

This was my first car that I bought in college some 15 years ago. It's definitely a project, but it's been loved dearly. It has a bit of rust in the normal spots: battery pan, windshield wiper, door handle. But, seems structurally sound. Starts and drives fine (slightly high idle when warm). Rear brakes need to be rebuilt. Hand brake doesn't hold car so this needs adjustment. Engine was rebuilt by previous owner. Transmission is original. 2nd gear synchro worn, but you can coax it in. Gas tank was resurfaced a few years ago. Paint is not in good condition - cheaply done before I bought the car. Interior is ok, but mostly original. Passenger seat is torn. I believe I'm the third owner, but it's always been in California. Original color was Zambezi Green (you can still find remnants). 5 early Fuch wheels - 1 is in the hood.

Asking $5000. I'm in San Bruno, California.

Here are a few more photos:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1_Ge...9G1?usp=sharing

Please let me know if you have any questions. Would love to sell to someone who will restore it like it should be.

Andrew

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:23 AM