Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> WTB 1972 914, Must be rust free and in a less popular Colour, looking to buy to export a 1972 914 in a rarer colour
Nutter965
post May 23 2018, 04:07 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 17,784
Region Association: None

As the title suggests I’m looking for a 1972 914 in a less popular colour or a bit odd ball, something like Gold metallic, willow green or a 98 paint code.
The car must be rust free and numbers matching, I don’t mind tiding up or interior work !
This will be my original car to keep my project car company, the seller must be happy to work with me on shipping I.E I’ll do all the organisation and payment but this can take time. I’m not in any massive hurry so I’m happy to wait until the right car comes along at the right money, I won’t pay over the odds !!
Lets see whats left out there (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
rtraskal
post May 23 2018, 07:20 AM
Post #2

I'm new here ...

Group: Members
Member No.: 19,569
Region Association: None

Hello Sir
I have a 1972 metallic gold 4x,xxx miles located in southern Michigan If interested please send me your e-mail and I can send you some photos
Thanks
Robert.traskal@yahoo.com
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 4th May 2024 - 10:54 AM