Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> 914World Classifieds Rules

We've established the following rules to help make your sales/purchases as successful as possible!
- Please List WTB:, FS:, TRADE: etc (want to buy, for sale, and trade respectively) before your add title.
- You *must* put a price in your ad and state how you would like payment!
- If you'd like to bump your ads, feel free to do so every two days.
- DO NOT MAKE YOUR ADS IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS! It's considered rude.
- All eBay ads belong in the eBay category.
- Please consolidate your ads into one big lump... listings and pictures together in one thread. Please be considerate of other classified users!!
- Mark your items "SOLD" once you sell them. Please do not ask to have ads removed. Ads will automatically hide themselves after 30 days. We also ask that you leave your pricing in the ads to help others determine fair market value for future sales.

> WTB: painted rear bumper 74 or earlier and some misc. small parts, driving light clip, fuel tank strap clamp, Vitaloni mirror base....
scott_in_nh
post Jun 6 2018, 09:34 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,471
Region Association: North East States

I was cleaning my car to take it to a local Octoberfest last fall and lightly bumped the left rear tit and it fell off on my foot! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Obviously the bolts rusted, but there was also some rust through of the bumper.

I am probably going titless front and rear, so anything that my existing bumper top will fit on will be fine.

I also need one of the little clippy things that holds the rim on the fog light.

When I was putting in SS fuel lines a few years ago, I misplaced the clamp that connects the fuel tank straps at the top of the tank.

I could also use a Vitaloni mirror base.

New England local pick up or shipping to NH

Thanks
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Kurbis
post Jun 8 2018, 04:51 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 21,490

Hi,
Here, hopefully, are the pictures of the rear bumper. It's a little dirty and there is some surface rust on the back side, but all in all pretty solid.

Attached Image

Not sure why, but I can only attach one picture. Had trouble earlier trying to download from my phone so had top wait until my camera recharged. I can send you more later if you need. I'm in Pittsfield NH so close enough that I can deliver to you.

Would $150 delivered be reasonable?
+Quote Post
scott_in_nh
post Jun 9 2018, 12:57 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 12,471

QUOTE(Kurbis @ Jun 8 2018, 06:51 PM) *

Hi,
Here, hopefully, are the pictures of the rear bumper. It's a little dirty and there is some surface rust on the back side, but all in all pretty solid.

Attached Image

Not sure why, but I can only attach one picture. Had trouble earlier trying to download from my phone so had top wait until my camera recharged. I can send you more later if you need. I'm in Pittsfield NH so close enough that I can deliver to you.

Would $150 delivered be reasonable?

You are not far from me (Hampton) even closer when I am at camp in Acton Me - how much if I come pick it up and buy you a beer?
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
scott_in_nh   WTB: painted rear bumper 74 or earlier and some misc. small parts   Jun 6 2018, 09:34 AM
Kurbis   Hi Scott, I have an orange painted bumper off a 71...   Jun 8 2018, 02:13 PM
scott_in_nh   Hi Scott, I have an orange painted bumper off a 7...   Jun 8 2018, 03:13 PM
Kurbis   Hi, Here, hopefully, are the pictures of the rear ...   Jun 8 2018, 04:51 PM
scott_in_nh   Hi, Here, hopefully, are the pictures of the rear...   Jun 9 2018, 12:57 PM
Kurbis   Another pic attached   Jun 8 2018, 05:41 PM
Kurbis   Another pic attached   Jun 8 2018, 05:57 PM
Kurbis   I'm in Pittsfield, near Epsom. I think you may...   Jun 9 2018, 01:18 PM
scott_in_nh   Ok let's see how my morning goes. If I don...   Jun 9 2018, 05:16 PM
Kurbis   Okay, but Monday might not work for me. I voluntee...   Jun 9 2018, 05:28 PM
scott_in_nh   Okay, but Monday might not work for me. I volunte...   Jun 11 2018, 07:09 AM
74ravenna   Hey Scott, Good to see you still have the teener ...   Jun 10 2018, 05:04 AM
scott_in_nh   Hey Scott, Good to see you still have the teener...   Jun 11 2018, 07:07 AM
scott_in_nh   Shamelessly stole this from another listing. I ne...   Jun 11 2018, 07:14 AM
Kurbis   Turns out i am home this evening. Wrong week for g...   Jun 11 2018, 08:01 AM
scott_in_nh   Turns out i am home this evening. Wrong week for ...   Jun 12 2018, 07:50 AM
Kurbis   Sorry Scott, Just saw your most recent post. Alr...   Jun 12 2018, 01:17 PM
scott_in_nh   Sorry Scott, Just saw your most recent post. Al...   Jun 13 2018, 07:37 AM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:59 AM