Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> GB tow bar for flat towing inexpensive insurance $99, easly tow your car - Can use with LE spolier ($20 off with purchase on GB)
Mikey914
post Jun 10 2018, 02:43 PM
Post #1

The rubber man

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,348
Region Association: None

I've been making these for quite some time and we are finally through with our 1st 100 units! In the process of doing up more now, so you can save some cash. We are also making some modification mounts form 1/2" steel that will allow you to use an inexpensive HF tow bar. They will be available as an option for those that choose for $25.

This bar is set up to use the EMPI beetle tow bar and I've recently been told you can get them on Amazon with the lights for $159.

Also, mine will allow for mounting to not have to remove the valance with the LE option.

Nice to know I can be hooked up in about 10 min ready to go and disconnect in about 5.

It's nice having the piece of mind that if my car decides it not working, I can hook right up and tow it home. Also the long drives the wife prefers the truck, and I can drive or tow it.

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th May 2024 - 02:21 AM