Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> 914World Classifieds Rules

We've established the following rules to help make your sales/purchases as successful as possible!
- Please List WTB:, FS:, TRADE: etc (want to buy, for sale, and trade respectively) before your add title.
- You *must* put a price in your ad and state how you would like payment!
- If you'd like to bump your ads, feel free to do so every two days.
- DO NOT MAKE YOUR ADS IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS! It's considered rude.
- All eBay ads belong in the eBay category.
- Please consolidate your ads into one big lump... listings and pictures together in one thread. Please be considerate of other classified users!!
- Mark your items "SOLD" once you sell them. Please do not ask to have ads removed. Ads will automatically hide themselves after 30 days. We also ask that you leave your pricing in the ads to help others determine fair market value for future sales.

> FS: Parts I'm not using in my suby conversion, Polished header & polished stock turbo $650
JRust
post Jun 13 2018, 06:12 PM
Post #1

914 Guru

Group: Members
Member No.: 129
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

Okay my original plan was to move my turbo out in front of the motor. This would take out of play interference between my header & cradle. Plus with all the room up there just seemed like good use of space. Not to mention it meant less cutting of my rear trunk for the turbo. Well with my plan to add AC with this conversion. The turbo sat right in front of the AC. Which actually would cause some interference for lines to my turbo & the AC. So decided to cut my trunk & move my turbo to the more stock suby location. So there is the long explanation. I also decided to go with a larger turbo.

So I have a brand new Outfront motorsports Header & a rebuilt stock turbo that was also polished by Outfront.Header has been bolted to my heads once. $650 for both
I might be willing to split but really these are setup for each other. Money just going to my new turbo

I realize this isn't traditional 914 parts. So if inappropriate I can list on Nasioc. Just thought it might fit the bill for another 914 owner doing a similar conversion

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies(1 - 1)
JRust
post Aug 20 2018, 11:03 PM
Post #2

914 Guru

Group: Members
Member No.: 129
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/icon_bump.gif) Price reduced from $750 to $650
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 01:04 PM