Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Looking for member by the name of beeever, Trying to track down a lost title for a '74 roller that I purchased.
Jeffy
post Jun 13 2018, 11:52 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 21,946
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

Hi,

I'm looking for some help from the folks in the Central California area. I purchased a title-challenged Chrome Yellow '74 roller VIN 4742905703 from a gentleman in Lakeport, CA. The story was that this car came from a gentleman in Sebastopol, CA. As the story continues, this car was previously owned by a lady in Point Arena, CA.

This VIN shows up in the database as owned by "beeever". Does anyone know this person (or this car)? If so, your help in contacting the last registered owner would be greatly appreciated.

I was able to ask the folks at the 2018 WCR, but none of the folks had any info on "beeever".

Thanks!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
davep
post Jun 14 2018, 07:05 AM
Post #2

914 Historian

Group: Benefactors
Member No.: 1,244
Region Association: Canada

"beeever" may be the gentleman in Sebastopol.
No posts. and no activity here in 10 years. However there is the possibility of contact by email if you go though his profile.
We would like you to provide the info from the paint data plate, or post a photo.
+Quote Post
Jeffy
post Jun 14 2018, 09:22 AM
Post #3

That would be consistent with this car being in a barn in Lakeport for the last dozen years.

I tried the member email to beeever a couple months ago with no response. Also not very surprising.

Attached is a shot of the paint plate. It looks like 1219522 with a paint code of L 13 M.

The California guys at WCR told me two almost unbelievable title quest stories. One said that AAA did a "last registered owner" search for them with good results. The other was that the California DMV assisted with last owner information and issued a fresh title when a certified letter was returned unopened. I tried to get similar help from the Oregon DMV and was laughed out the door.

I figured someone's 914-radar would know about this one.

Thanks,
Attached Image
+Quote Post
RoadGlue
post Jun 14 2018, 03:05 PM
Post #4

Sonoma County Gear Head

Group: Admin
Member No.: 108
Region Association: Northern California

I thought I knew of most of the local 914 owners on this group in Sebastopol back since around '00, but I've never heard of beeever or recall seeing that color car from back then.

Good luck!
+Quote Post
Jeffy
post Jun 14 2018, 09:30 PM
Post #5

Before the decade in a barn, this was a driveway decoration on Fellers Lane in Sebastopol.
Attached Image

The story was that after spousal pressure to make the 914 project go away, beeever moved on to a Beck Spyder.

Thanks!
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 10:23 AM