Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> OT Pelican packaging for parts?, Yep they did it again !!!!!
porschetub
post Jun 14 2018, 01:38 AM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 18,995
Region Association: None

Have a small shipment on the way from them,went to pay my freight forward and they stated they had repacked and saved me money and pinged me a $4.50nzd to do so,parcel was way oversize for contents.
Package was a Golf head gasket,injector seals ,radiator hose and some small gaskets,nothing more.
I mention this because the last time I had this issue I got a reply from the new CEO and then customer service saying that they would add the fact that I was an oversea's customer they would add a note to my profile....fair enough seemed like good service.
Well nothing changed because I added a note on checkout,"Overseas customer please pack in smallest box possible,cheers Dean" ,not a great result.
About to lodge a complaint but before I do will pm Mr Stone and take up his offer of assistance as per my last thread,rant over (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif) .
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 07:09 PM