Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Wanted: Project/Roller 914 for Subie Canyon carver/Fun car build
greggearhead
post Jun 21 2018, 11:31 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,836
Region Association: None

OK, so my step son and I were lucky enough to use Ross Nellums 914 with a Subie 3.0 swap in it for a classic car rally (because none of my stuff was running).

We both loved it and had an absolute blast. My step son is 21, we've done engine and trans swaps in a few Foresters he's owned, and doing headgaskets on his Legacy turbo right now.

Anyway - he wants to build a 914-Subie 6. Bad. However, he's finishing his last semester of schooling for Cad/Cam certification, and working 30 hrs a week as a drafter, so he doesn't have lots of money to spend.

So - we are looking for any 914 roller (or runner) that doesn't have much rust. If it has flares - that's fine. If it has some upgrades, that's great. If it doesn't - that's fine too. Biggest things are price and rust.

We are in Colorado, so the closer, the better, but I've shipped cars before so it isn't a big deal, just more of a cost consideration.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
shelby/914
post Jun 23 2018, 10:19 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 4,655
Region Association: Rocky Mountains

Going to send you a PM. I have a complete car less engine. Ross was supposed to take a look at it a while back but didn't make by that day. It's in Foxfield.

Danny
+Quote Post
greggearhead
post Jul 7 2018, 09:00 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 12,836
Region Association: None

Thanks for all the help. My step son and I have sent a check and have a buddy that's picking one up from the midwest. We are very excited to get started on it.

Now, to find the space to work on it....

I'll make a build thread, as well.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:11 AM