Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> 914World Classifieds Rules

We've established the following rules to help make your sales/purchases as successful as possible!
- Please List WTB:, FS:, TRADE: etc (want to buy, for sale, and trade respectively) before your add title.
- You *must* put a price in your ad and state how you would like payment!
- If you'd like to bump your ads, feel free to do so every two days.
- DO NOT MAKE YOUR ADS IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS! It's considered rude.
- All eBay ads belong in the eBay category.
- Please consolidate your ads into one big lump... listings and pictures together in one thread. Please be considerate of other classified users!!
- Mark your items "SOLD" once you sell them. Please do not ask to have ads removed. Ads will automatically hide themselves after 30 days. We also ask that you leave your pricing in the ads to help others determine fair market value for future sales.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> WTB, WTB seats / Rails good cores
forrestkhaag
post Jul 9 2018, 04:24 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 17,273
Region Association: Southwest Region

I am looking for a good set of recoverable seats as cores for an interior makeover. My car is a 71 but the factory-brilliant economical immovable passenger seat assures nothing but original discomfort and limits passengers to UFCO. I do not need the backpad but two nice seat cores in the socal area would be a good thing to find.

As I have been summarily scolded recently (twice) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/stirthepot.gif) for not stating price or money or monetary consideration or set barter in, and on this forum, (and refuse to read the rules as set fourth herein, in any case, thereto (er,....Good Will Hunting)..), (IMG:style_emoticons/default/poke.gif) I would think anything over 50 bucks per chair would be a starting place for and offer to sell what you have including my pickup at your location. Or other offer to sell for future stated USD monies.

Decent or good or near perfect foam is a real + in value.

No cracked bucket shells a must.

Color doesn't matter.

Rail sets should be complete and operable/usable but not cosmetically an issue as they will b e refurbished.

In case you are coming to the coast on a weekend anyway, delivery of the pair to the beach for drop off adds and uptick of 50 bucks to the sales price and a six-pack of your choice of beer or soda in the bargain.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
abes914
post Jul 9 2018, 07:54 PM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,880
Region Association: Southern California

Pm me your email address and I can send you photos. Pictures too big to post and I don't ha e the app to resize.

Abe
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 12:36 PM