Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Garage / Workshop Rental in L.A. area?
aggiezig
post Jul 18 2018, 02:36 PM
Post #1

Porsche Wannabe

Group: Members
Member No.: 19,557
Region Association: Southern California

Hello World,

This September I'm relocating with my Fiance to the LA area, specifically somewhere within 30-40 minutes drive of UCLA. Obviously my project 914 is coming with us (this was non-negotiable). So, we are in the midst of searching for a rental place that has a private garage included. This of course is somewhat challenging in the LA area but I've found a couple of rentals that might work.

What I'm wondering is, does anyone know of a garage or workspace that could be rented for storing and working on cars? I've come across a few listings on craigslist but most specifically state for storage or long-term parking only. There is a really neat place called "your dream garage" but it's too far east for me to realistically consider (I'd never actually go work on my car).

Anybody out in the LA area know of a rental workshop or garage? Garage condominium? Etc?

Any feedback is appreciated!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st May 2024 - 05:50 PM