Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> 914World Classifieds Rules

We've established the following rules to help make your sales/purchases as successful as possible!
- Please List WTB:, FS:, TRADE: etc (want to buy, for sale, and trade respectively) before your add title.
- You *must* put a price in your ad and state how you would like payment!
- If you'd like to bump your ads, feel free to do so every two days.
- DO NOT MAKE YOUR ADS IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS! It's considered rude.
- All eBay ads belong in the eBay category.
- Please consolidate your ads into one big lump... listings and pictures together in one thread. Please be considerate of other classified users!!
- Mark your items "SOLD" once you sell them. Please do not ask to have ads removed. Ads will automatically hide themselves after 30 days. We also ask that you leave your pricing in the ads to help others determine fair market value for future sales.

> FS: Bend Pack mid rise scissor lift 6000lb $1400- SOLD, Setup for 110volt. Local Oregon pickup only. I will not ship
JRust
post Aug 9 2018, 06:38 PM
Post #1

914 Guru

Group: Members
Member No.: 129
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

Okay my conversion has killed my budget. So I'm going to put my lift up for sale to help pay for it. I love this lift. I believe it lifts almost a full 4ft. I will get more specs & pics later tonight. You do need to have some ramps on each side or your car might rub. All depends on your ride height. Also has some risers which will allow another 6" of height. I have had this about 6 years. I have never had a problem with it. Doesn't get a ton of use but if you have spent years working on your 914 with jack stands & jacks. There is no better purchase for you than a lift. I felt like an idiot after I bought it for not buying one years before. I will replace it but plan to get a 4 post when I can afford too.

I'll get some pics later tonight & the model # for you all. It is rated for 6000lbs . I added one picture from a previous post. I had fairly low ceilings in my old shop. I couldn't take the lift up all the way

$1400 & local pickup only. I've moved it 3 times all on a trailer. While heavy it rolls & move around surprisingly well.

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:38 AM