Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> WOT: GET RICH QUICK SCHEME!!!, whaaaat???
fatlando
post Jun 16 2005, 03:25 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,700

If everybody in the club sent me $10.00 I'd have $38,000.00!!!! (IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/html/emoticons/boldblue.gif) (IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/html/emoticons/idea.gif)

Well......whatcha waiting for????? I need a paint job and engine!!

Fat Lando
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
balljoint
post Jun 16 2005, 03:28 PM
Post #2

914 Wizard

Member No.: 1,897
Region Association: None

Mr. Sir, I will to send you a to foreign bank draft immediately for $20.00. Please send back me a cheque for the $10.00 up on receipt. Don't wait for the draft to clear just me send me the change.
+Quote Post
SLITS
post Jun 16 2005, 03:29 PM
Post #3

"This Utah shit is HARSH!"

Group: Benefactors
Member No.: 1,696

Another earthquake
+Quote Post
tat2dphreak
post Jun 16 2005, 03:30 PM
Post #4

stoya, stoya, stoya

Group: Benefactors
Member No.: 792
Region Association: Southwest Region

why send him $10 when you can send me $5... for 1/2 the $$ you can have the same enjoyment...
+Quote Post
fatlando
post Jun 16 2005, 03:32 PM
Post #5

QUOTE (tat2dphreak @ Jun 16 2005, 01:30 PM)
why send him $10 when you can send me $5... for 1/2 the $$ you can have the same enjoyment...

(IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/html/emoticons/dry.gif) hey buddy, lay off my ingenious idea!!! I think the earthquake just hit here in washington!!
+Quote Post
redshift
post Jun 16 2005, 03:33 PM
Post #6

Bless the Hell out of you!

Member No.: 869

I have this third party, out of country check for $43,000,000.00 US. I will send you the check, and you will send me $50,000.00, Western Union...

That's how I got the check.

M

+Quote Post
jgiroux67
post Jun 16 2005, 06:05 PM
Post #7

Guitar Shredder

Member No.: 2,157

$10? $5? Shoot, I would be happy with $1 from a bunch of people. That would still be over $3,000

Damn, I need a job.
+Quote Post
fatlando
post Jun 16 2005, 08:17 PM
Post #8

I finally got one of these emails....i thought they were just an urban legend......

Attn: President/CEO

I am Mrs. Jewel Howard Taylor, an American-Liberian by birth and wife of embattled former President of war torn Liberia, Mr. Charles Taylor. I am an economist by profession. My husband just stepped down as President of Liberia some months ago, but matters were not helped when UN Special War Crimes Court for Sierra Leone indicted my husband for war crimes in June last year, demanding his prosecution. This is because of his involvement during the political crisis some years ago in Sierra Leone (West African Country rich in diamonds). Currently my husband and I have been granted asylum in West Africa.

Early last year, he entrusted some large quantities of diamonds to me. He told me if anything happened to him, I should use it to take care of my children and myself. Fearing its detection due to the volume, my son (Williams) traveled to an Island in the United Kingdom with the diamonds (on my instructions) and sold them, getting a total of US$28,000,000.00 plus (Twenty Eight million US Dollars only). He deposited the money (US$28,000,000.00) in a private bank in UK for protective custody under a different name. Now, the government of United Kingdom has refused issuing neither him nor my family any visa to travel to their country again because of the current political situation. This is why I need your help in claiming this money and subsequently transfers it to your account, from where you will send us some fund to arrange and leave here to join you under new identities. Once you are able to show your sincerity I will send the necessary correspondence and documentation related to the transaction for you to make the claim. I am also willing to forfeit 20% of the funds to you, 5% for any expenses, believing you will hold 75% on trust for me and my two sons until we are able to join you.. If you cannot help us, please simply destroy and forget I ever contacted you, but if you can, contact me immediately.

May God guide you in whatever you decide, and thank you for taking out time to read this request.

Best regards.

Mrs. Jewel Howard Taylor
+Quote Post
redshift
post Jun 17 2005, 12:19 AM
Post #9

Bless the Hell out of you!

Member No.: 869

QUOTE (fatlando @ Jun 16 2005, 10:17 PM)
I am Mrs. Jewel Howard Taylor, an American-Liberian by birth and wife of embattled former President of war torn Liberia, Mr. Charles Taylor. I am an economist by profession.

Thank you for your letter of yesterday, Mrs. Thurston Howell III. Oh blessed am I for living in this time, and having this random email addy picked up from trojans stealing my business aquaintence's adress book, and blessed are you for finding me, out of the literally thousands of email adresses you have phished!

I am also a Liberian-American economist!

Go fuck yourself.

M
+Quote Post
xsboost90
post Jun 17 2005, 06:07 AM
Post #10

Member No.: 2,432

(IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/html/emoticons/chairfall.gif)
+Quote Post
Dead Air
post Jun 17 2005, 06:13 AM
Post #11

Member No.: 2,042

QUOTE (balljoint @ Jun 16 2005, 01:28 PM)
Mr. Sir, I will to send you a to foreign bank draft immediately for $20.00. Please send back me a cheque for the $10.00 up on receipt.

[QUOTE]

One of my former neighbors had a 944 for sale and somebody tried to pull that one on him. The flat bed actually came to get the car a day too late. The bank had bounced the two "cashiers cheques" they were counterfit!
+Quote Post
Brett W
post Jun 17 2005, 09:20 AM
Post #12

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,169

Anyone see the NBC dateline-type show about scam baiting? They set up a couple of fake email addresses and when they got the replies they started playing along. Anyway by the end of the show they had setup a meeting with one of those idiots in Canada. The guy shows up to the meeting and then splits when he finds out he is on TV, but the host of the show follows this guy to his house and tries to talk to him. He denies having anything to do with it of course. It was interesting to see the new sport of scam baiting come to light. I was stringing along one of them the other day.
+Quote Post
Bigbohr
post Jun 17 2005, 09:26 AM
Post #13

Superlurker

Member No.: 1,176

Somebody better figure out a GET YOUR 914 DRIVING QUICK SCHEME.
I guess it'd work as bad as a GET RICH QUICK SCHEME though ...
Long live the jackstands!!!!
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 06:34 PM