Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> 'Modifying' the Blue Sky Motorsports Rotisserie, My own rust chronicles continue!
davebrossi
post Oct 3 2018, 10:17 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,868
Region Association: None

Hello all!

The more I think about it, and the more I'm left to putter away in my garage, I'm starting to settle on the idea that, yes, I probably do need to pull the drive train on the clown car and mock up some form of rotisserie for the sake of decent conditions for my welder, and because It'd be cheaper than begging a local mechanic to pay for lift space!

With that in mind I've started researching (started, the top five google results don't count as a thorough search, I know) and I came across Blue Sky Motorsport's almost DIY two piece rotisserie setup. The one piece of the article of note however is the mounting points as they indicate their design was made for cars built to 1974. Mine is a 'conversion' 76, so I'm wondering if anyone's built one of these and can comment on what changes I'd have to make. Here's the link to the article;

https://blueskymotorsports.com/index.php?op...18&Itemid=6

Hurray! More learning! :-D
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 02:50 AM