Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

12 Pages V « < 10 11 12  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Papa Smurf "Refresh" Winter Project Thread, Sad update 12/30/2020
naro914
post Jan 16 2021, 07:21 AM
Post #221

Losing my mind...

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,073
Region Association: South East States

Thanks Mark. However, we’ve pretty much decided if we can’t fix Papa Smurf we’re going away from 914’s as a race car.

Dwayne - I apologize for not getting the wheel offsets for you. We pushed him into a trailer and I forgot to take the wheels off first to measure them.
I’m out of town this weekend but I will try to remember to do it Monday. Please PM me your email and I’ll take pictures of the measurements so you know exactly instead of just my interpretation of the measurement.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
djway
post Jan 16 2021, 02:22 PM
Post #222

Group: Members
Member No.: 19,266
Region Association: Southern California

QUOTE(naro914 @ Jan 16 2021, 05:21 AM) *

Thanks Mark. However, we’ve pretty much decided if we can’t fix Papa Smurf we’re going away from 914’s as a race car.

Dwayne - I apologize for not getting the wheel offsets for you. We pushed him into a trailer and I forgot to take the wheels off first to measure them.
I’m out of town this weekend but I will try to remember to do it Monday. Please PM me your email and I’ll take pictures of the measurements so you know exactly instead of just my interpretation of the measurement.

Pm sent.
Hopefully I get to purchase one of your sets. I really like the design, and we know they fit. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

12 Pages V « < 10 11 12
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 12:14 AM