Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> My lost 2.0 motor / Audirac Racing in Vista CA, Trying to find my original motor.
mmichalik
post Oct 17 2018, 09:29 AM
Post #1

MikeM

Group: Members
Member No.: 19,600
Region Association: Southern California

Hi Guys,

When I purchased my car from the previous owner, he had the original 2.0 being rebuilt by Adrian Audirac, at Audirac Racing in Vista, CA.

The PO couldn't pay the bill and after six months or so, Adrian sold the motor to cover his costs. As he rightly should have.

After I purchased the car from the PO, I found all this out by talking to Adrian. I was about 2 months too late to get the motor back. Adrian was very helpful and built me a big bore 1910 out of a recently reclaimed 1.8, and he did it for me at a very fair price as well.

This all happened around 3 years ago. I purchased the car in January of 2016 so Adrian sold the motor around October 2015'ish.

My ask here, and it's a total stab in the dark, is the person who purchased the 2.0 (or a 2.0) from Audirac Racing around that time on this board?

I have a 1.7 that I'm considering tearing down and building out to a 2056 but, before I go through all of that, if I can find the original motor, perhaps I could purchase that back.

Mike
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 08:15 AM