Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!
3 Pages V < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> OK-PRICE TO SELL FOLKS! FS- 914-6 1971 RACECAR with a 2.7 RS Spec MFI, PRICE GREATLY REDUCED TO SELL-
rasam
post Apr 5 2019, 02:35 PM
Post #41

Group: Members
Member No.: 18,508
Region Association: Southern California

Ditto on the performance.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
jmz
post Apr 5 2019, 09:08 PM
Post #42

Member No.: 19,886
Region Association: None

QUOTE(R8CERX @ Apr 5 2019, 09:39 AM) *

QUOTE(jmz @ Apr 4 2019, 09:14 PM) *

QUOTE(Gunther @ Apr 3 2019, 07:32 PM) *

I just got off the phone with Felix (the seller) and his buddy Mat. They were very accommodating, answering all my millions of questions. I really appreciated all the time and effort to do so.

The engine is more 2.7S Carrera spec, 210hp. than RS. Be that as it may, I have to agree with most people on this post the motor alone is worth about his asking price. And you couldn't build this car for the asking price let alone have someone build it for you.

Definitely stay firm on your price bro. Someone is going to see the good value in this car. GLWTS (IMG:style_emoticons/default/aktion035.gif)

What does this mean exactly? Is it more 2.7S/ Carrera spec as in a U.S. spec 2.7 170hp or is it a 2.7 210 hp spec engine with S cams and RS pistons? ...Got to think it is more like a 2.7 RS with the MFI and such. ...really don't understand your post as there was never a 2.7 with MFI that wasn't RS spec.

IT IS a 210 HP+ spec engine with S cams and pistons with a BOSCH MFI.... the engine built on a 7R case from a 911 T motor--- hope this helps.
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving.gif)

...then let's call it an RS Spec engine.
+Quote Post
R8CERX
post Apr 7 2019, 03:07 PM
Post #43

2014 New year resolution: To get along with Woody...

Member No.: 15,972

QUOTE(jmz @ Apr 5 2019, 08:08 PM) *

QUOTE(R8CERX @ Apr 5 2019, 09:39 AM) *

QUOTE(jmz @ Apr 4 2019, 09:14 PM) *

QUOTE(Gunther @ Apr 3 2019, 07:32 PM) *

I just got off the phone with Felix (the seller) and his buddy Mat. They were very accommodating, answering all my millions of questions. I really appreciated all the time and effort to do so.

The engine is more 2.7S Carrera spec, 210hp. than RS. Be that as it may, I have to agree with most people on this post the motor alone is worth about his asking price. And you couldn't build this car for the asking price let alone have someone build it for you.

Definitely stay firm on your price bro. Someone is going to see the good value in this car. GLWTS (IMG:style_emoticons/default/aktion035.gif)

What does this mean exactly? Is it more 2.7S/ Carrera spec as in a U.S. spec 2.7 170hp or is it a 2.7 210 hp spec engine with S cams and RS pistons? ...Got to think it is more like a 2.7 RS with the MFI and such. ...really don't understand your post as there was never a 2.7 with MFI that wasn't RS spec.

IT IS a 210 HP+ spec engine with S cams and pistons with a BOSCH MFI.... the engine built on a 7R case from a 911 T motor--- hope this helps.
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving.gif)

...then let's call it an RS Spec engine.

IT IS A 2.7 RS SPEC ENGINE (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smash.gif) ---
But everyone has always a perspective on details here and there.....

Thank you Matt and all involved in the above chats. Your various positive comments are appreciated, and glad we got to meet in person!

Bottom line, it is a great car that I wish I could keep if it was not for my business not being stable right now. So, toys are not being used and need to get cash flow! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/headbang.gif)

Many in the website know me now--straight shooter, more of a driver (not a good technical person), and I bought the car from a great fellow in this same website. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/grouphug.gif)

Hence I am glad Matt is helping me talk to all of you TECHNICAL gurus that want to know the details on the car--I have the full records from the builder and they are available and will be included with car. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif)

I AM JUST A DRIVER! I had the cash to let someone else work on car-- so, no cash, no can keep car!! cant afford you technical gurus to work on the car no more!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/hissyfit.gif)

Lots of care, time, and money has been spent to make it even better than when I got it--it has the full 914-6 GT reinforcement welded, new all around KONI suspension was recently added, new tranny, etc. etc. engine has been kept and maintained. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/first.gif)

Based on the records since creation, the amount invested in the car is up to $50K+. So,, like someone said, you are getting 0.50cents on the dollar! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/screwy.gif)

+Quote Post
tpines
post Apr 7 2019, 10:14 PM
Post #44

Member No.: 9,745

I have seen this car in person and it's a first class build. Hope it sells soon for you!

Clark
+Quote Post
R8CERX
post Apr 7 2019, 10:57 PM
Post #45

QUOTE(tpines @ Apr 7 2019, 09:14 PM) *

I have seen this car in person and it's a first class build. Hope it sells soon for you!

Clark

Thank you Clark! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/aktion035.gif)
+Quote Post
jipster43
post Apr 13 2019, 04:37 PM
Post #46

I'm new here ...

Member No.: 20,777
Region Association: None

Super cool car. Maybe some extra photos would push the interest over the top. Interior. Underside. Longs.

Good luck with the sale!
JP
+Quote Post
2mAn
post Apr 23 2019, 10:52 PM
Post #47

trying to see how long I can go without a 914

Member No.: 16,644

How light is lightweight? also to confirm, price is $25k firm now, right?
+Quote Post
R8CERX
post Apr 24 2019, 12:54 AM
Post #48

QUOTE(2mAn @ Apr 23 2019, 09:52 PM) *

How light is lightweight? also to confirm, price is $25k firm now, right?

Thanks for the interest--I been busy with other priorities but It will be going up for sale on BAT as soon as I get a chance to draft add/pictures

Price is back up to $25K

The car interior is gutted, no door panels, no dashboard, no sound proofing/interior trimming, no roof, etc. -so, lighter than your stock fully trimmed car. I don't have a weight for it.

Regards
FZ

+Quote Post
RFoulds
post Apr 26 2019, 10:39 AM
Post #49

Green Teen 66

Member No.: 10,656
Region Association: Southwest Region

I shoulda bought it when it was $20k. too many projects. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/headbang.gif)
+Quote Post

3 Pages V < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 05:02 PM