Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Silver 2056/4 with 16" Fuchs and solid!, SALE PENDING
914ltd
post Dec 4 2018, 09:09 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 581
Region Association: None

Real solid 1972 914/4 with Fat Performance 2056 with 40 IDF Weber carbs, 911 front struts and vented rotors, 16X6 genuine Fuchs wheels, Tangerine sport muffler, sideshift trans from my shop, front sway bar plus more street, autocross and DE improvements. This is a great running and strong performing car with very nicely "dialed in" Webers, no flat spots and nice idle. Cosmetically challenged and evidence of moderate previous front end crash damage.
$8900.
Brad Mayeur

Sale Pending, Thanks!

Attached image(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
ottox914
post Dec 4 2018, 11:15 PM
Post #2

The glory that once was.

Member No.: 1,438
Region Association: Upper MidWest

That sounds like a sweet driver or weekend racer. I love my 2056. Nice power and reliable. GLWS.
+Quote Post
bccg
post Dec 10 2018, 07:04 PM
Post #3

I'm new here ...

Member No.: 22,706
Region Association: Canada

Do you have any other pics of the front end damage and could you share any details on what happened and the amount of damage? The gaps around the lights and hood is that part of the damage? Any affect to the driving of the car?For the pics of the wheel flares, is it rust into the metal or are they add-ons?
+Quote Post
914ltd
post Dec 10 2018, 08:16 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 581
Region Association: None

Thanks for all that have replied. I have a verbal commitment on the car subject to inspection. Brad
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 05:31 PM