Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> For sale: 1974 Porsche 914 2.0 project car $3,700, On hold
Vwbeck
post Jan 4 2019, 08:29 PM
Post #1

I'm new here ...

Group: Members
Member No.: 22,689
Region Association: None

1974 914 2.0 survivor to my knowledge this car has never been involved in a collision original paint my older sister owned this car since 1982 when she passed in 2001 she gave me the car as a gift. I disassembled it cause at that time was going to paint it black. I have all the parts including a lot of extras air dams, extra rear hood (trunk) and sheet metal to repair rust spots under battery box. 5petdrinni alloy wheels 4 on the road and 1 used as a spare mounted in front trunk. Comes with a special “m” option rear window defogger. Low miles on a complete transmission overhaul, numbers matched 2.0 liter with all original fuel injection I also have many hard to find rubber parts needed. The seats door panels behind the seat paneling are a dark brown color the dash is black. All center mounted gauges console is also black or vdo gauges clock,voltmeter,and oel temp gauge. Factory optional front mounted fog lamps
I am posting this ad for a friend and the above is what he wrote about the car.
Car is located in Riverside California.
Give Arthur a call at 951-961-3252

On hold right now as owner is going to put together

Please do not email me as it is not my car.
Just posting for a friend.

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 02:41 AM