Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 914 Cost to Cost, Concurrent values be determined?
forrestkhaag
post Feb 17 2019, 05:19 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 17,273
Region Association: Southwest Region

I am wondering if there is a 914 database already developed to document real sales price for various levels of 914 project investments.

Or, could we start one (here) that would include build date of car, VIN, date and place of sale, and a whole array of options ranging from color to engine type, size, mileage, and condition to suspension, ignition, etc. The list would be detailed enough to give the viewer an accurate correlation between what the 914 was at time of sale and its relative value at that given moment.

I have owned two 914's but have never sold one so I can only contribute to making the spreadsheet if there is interest.

The more I think abput this, the more it seems like Jim Hoyland probably already banged out a database in his spare time......... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif)

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Tdskip
post Feb 18 2019, 09:04 AM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Member No.: 21,666
Region Association: None

Bring A Trailer, eBay are two source for looking at value trends for closed deals

Hola btw, hope you are doing well!
+Quote Post
larryM
post Feb 18 2019, 11:28 AM
Post #3

emoze

Member No.: 65
Region Association: Northern California

QUOTE(forrestkhaag @ Feb 17 2019, 03:19 PM) *

I am wondering if there is a 914 database .... to document real sales price for various levels of 914 project investments.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/evilgrin.gif) ? in other words - if i spent $90,000 documented outlay on my dream project, did it get sold for $24K 8 (or 18) yrs later ??

OR - VV: if i b'ot the car for $500 30 yrs ago & have $5000 in receipts, did it get sold for $90,000 in the past 2 yrs ??
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:16 AM