Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 1975 light ivory 2.0 mostly original paint southwest car 12K obo
hushpuppy
post Mar 2 2019, 07:38 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,730

I have had this car 20 years and painted rt front fender, hood, lights and windshield frame years ago. rest is original, but buffed a bit thin. this is a great straight car for a complete restoration or just a daily driver. Comes with NOS 2.0 euro pistons in box. driven regularly with original FI 911 fuchs and front end, mazda rx7 cooler in the front bumper. 12K obo thanks. possible delivery to the midwest for some gas money.

Attached image(s)
Attached Image Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
jagalyn
post Mar 2 2019, 07:47 AM
Post #2

True Patina

Member No.: 5,503
Region Association: None

Looks like a nice car at a fair price from the outside.
What about rust, hell hole, interior, etc.?
+Quote Post
hushpuppy
post Mar 3 2019, 10:36 AM
Post #3

QUOTE(jagalyn @ Mar 2 2019, 06:47 AM) *

I will get some interior pics this week and get it up in the air for rocker pics. seats are pretty good, dash has two small cracks. battery tray and hell hole are solid but could use some new paint. the last time I had the engine out wast at least ten years ago, so it was painted then and the AC cutout was repaired. I never filled the ac holes, just ran my oil lines in the rt rocker ac holes
+Quote Post
liebe
post Mar 3 2019, 08:55 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 14,357
Region Association: None

QUOTE(hushpuppy @ Mar 3 2019, 05:36 PM) *

QUOTE(jagalyn @ Mar 2 2019, 06:47 AM) *

I will get some interior pics this week and get it up in the air for rocker pics. seats are pretty good, dash has two small cracks. battery tray and hell hole are solid but could use some new paint. the last time I had the engine out wast at least ten years ago, so it was painted then and the AC cutout was repaired. I never filled the ac holes, just ran my oil lines in the rt rocker ac holes

+Quote Post
hushpuppy
post Mar 4 2019, 01:25 PM
Post #5

[quote name='liebe' date='Mar 3 2019, 07:55 PM' post='2693926']
[quote name='hushpuppy' post='2693791' date='Mar 3 2019, 05:36 PM']
[quote name='jagalyn' post='2693462' date='Mar 2 2019, 06:47 AM']
[/quote]

interior/trunk pics note: wood wheel does not go with the car I have a nice original wheel and horn button

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image
+Quote Post
hushpuppy
post Mar 7 2019, 08:48 PM
Post #6

undercarriage looks pretty good near the suspension and up inside the fenders. I pribably did some repair on the jack points 10 to 15 years ago and they still jack the car up no problem. I am cleaning them up before I put the rocker covers back on.
this 75 has backdated exhaust and heat exchangers. factory steel, not stainless, still in good condition.. It never drops much oil even after 15 years and never needed more than valve adjust

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:59 PM