Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Found...911 front end!, how to get it here....
goose2
post Jun 22 2005, 02:58 PM
Post #21

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,847
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

I finally found the front end parts I need for my brake/wheel upgrade....what an ordeal this has been! It turns out that the seller doesn't want to ship them (struts, hubs, rotors, calipers) so I have to figure out how to get them home (Eugene, OR) from Silverdale, WA. Seller has offered to deliver to Tacoma or Olympia and I could meet him there or......anybody in a position to bring parts from Silverdale, Oly or Tacoma to Portland (Camp Craig's), Salem, or even Eugene? Free dinner, beer, parts trade, or whatever compensation (within reason) is on the table. Another possibility would be for someone to pick them up and put them on a Greydog for me. This guy is burnt out from parting and selling a complete 911....has no time or energy left to deal with shipping. Can't say as I blame him...been there. Any help or suggestions welcome and greatly appreciated.
Thanks, Randy
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 03:59 AM