Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> FS:'73 Signal Orange, Wish we were closer.
Chip
post Apr 2 2019, 12:54 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 20,986
Region Association: Intermountain Region

Probably going to sell my '73 914. Mostly original, save for Monza quad exhaust and engine rebuilt and rebored to 1926cc. I am 3rd owner. Engine was balanced, blueprinted, magnafluxed, stresspeened. Like the old story, car sat for a long time.

I removed A/C, but have sheet metal from AA for hole repair. Fuel pump moved to front. All new fuel lines, cleaned tank, ($300 worth.) Original D-Jet.

No battery tray or support, but wall seems solid. I have tray/support for repairs.
Potato-sized hole in hell-hole abyss. Rust along rockers. I have fiberglass panels for replacements, and new jack point flanges to be welded in. Original Signal Orange color. Seat cushions are splitting a tad. Interior is good.

S/N: 4732912525

I'm asking $6,000 as it sits.
16" original VW 4-lug black wheels (7ea) with plain, silver hubcaps.
With a little time and expertise, this car can again turn heads.
For anyone seriously interested, I know you'll want pics and answers. I have not yet advertised locally.
Either pm me or email ... chiphewlett@gmail.com. I'm in northern Utah and of sound mind.

Attached image(s)
Attached Image Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
liebe
post Apr 2 2019, 03:45 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 14,357
Region Association: None

QUOTE(Chip @ Apr 2 2019, 07:54 AM) *

Probably going to sell my '73 914. Mostly original, save for Monza quad exhaust and engine rebuilt and rebored to 1926cc. I am 3rd owner. Engine was balanced, blueprinted, magnafluxed, stresspeened. Like the old story, car sat for a long time. I can't get it started at the moment. Wished to hell I could.

I removed A/C, but have sheet metal from AA for hole repair. Fuel pump moved to front. All new fuel lines, cleaned tank, ($300 worth.) Original D-Jet.

No battery tray or support, but wall seems solid. I have tray/support for repairs.
Potato-sized hole in hell-hole abyss. Rust along rockers. I have fiberglass panels for replacements, and new jack point flanges to be welded in. Original Signal Orange color. Seat cushions are splitting. Interior is good.

For anyone seriously interested, I know you'll want pics and answers. I have not yet advertised locally.
Either pm me or email ... chiphewlett@gmail.com. I'm in northern Utah and of sound mind.

sent a PM

thanks
+Quote Post
AmjadY
post Apr 2 2019, 08:01 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 16,417
Region Association: Upper MidWest

I am so glad this is not closer to me in Michigan otherwise I would be so interested!!
GLWTS

jed
+Quote Post
liebe
post Apr 3 2019, 04:24 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 14,357
Region Association: None

QUOTE(Chip @ Apr 2 2019, 07:54 AM) *

Probably going to sell my '73 914. Mostly original, save for Monza quad exhaust and engine rebuilt and rebored to 1926cc. I am 3rd owner. Engine was balanced, blueprinted, magnafluxed, stresspeened. Like the old story, car sat for a long time. I can't get it started at the moment. Wished to hell I could.

Potato-sized hole in hell-hole abyss. Rust along rockers. I have fiberglass panels for replacements, and new jack point flanges to be welded in. Original Signal Orange color. Seat cushions are splitting. Interior is good.

Chip, replied emails.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 11:03 PM