Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

24 Pages V « < 22 23 24  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> WCR 2019 Image Thread, Post them here!
Betty
post Jun 22 2019, 03:22 PM
Post #461

Driver

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,255
Region Association: South East States

"Alright, alright…….but first, you all need to get fueled up for the trip."

BWAHAHAHAHA. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/lol-2.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/av-943.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/lol-2.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/av-943.gif)

I laughed so loud (ok, all right, I might have even snorted) when I read your post and saw the above picture that I woke one of the cats up and now he's grumbling at me for it. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy11.gif)

Thank you SO much for the pictures and the laughs. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/first.gif)

And I just have to say, your 914 pillows are beyond awesome! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/pray.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/aktion035.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving-girl.gif)

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
ndfrigi
post Jun 22 2019, 07:26 PM
Post #462

Advanced Member

Member No.: 13,474
Region Association: Southern California

QUOTE(914SIXXation @ Jun 22 2019, 12:01 PM) *

QUOTE(Live Event Uploader @ Jun 12 2019, 04:53 PM) *

BIG THANK YOUS again from ALL of us to our West Coast Ramble organizers Jeffrey, Andy, Andy and Oscar and the many other persons and sponsors who contributed to the success of this amazing event!

After the Saturday banquet, tech session, presentation of awards, and doorprizes, with an audience of 914 enthusiasts present, we presented Jeffrey, Andy, Andy, and Oscar each with their own personal stuffy 914 car pillow along with their own 914WORLD storage garage. These were presented as a "Thank You" on behalf of ALL OF THE 914World WCR gang as well as those that unfortunately couldn't attend. They were very surprised and appreciative for the tokens of appreciation from all of us. [size=3](Thanks to Steve for helping us coordinate the presentation of these awards and keeping them "secret".)[size=1]

This was the first WCR and official 914World event Paul and I attended and we had SO MUCH FUN! It was so cool meeting so many 914 enthusiasts, talking about our cars and enjoying looking at the AWESOME 914s……SO MANY beautiful colors and lots of personalization of cars. It made us want more of them! How will we ever remember all of the cars, faces, names and 914World identities. Thank you so much for making us feel so welcomed. We can't wait to see you all again. The amazing drives and social gatherings at meals and in the parking lot were unforgettable. And thanks so much for the super T-shirts, door prizes and very creative awards! Paul was very surprised to receive the "Best CoPilot" award and we both were honored to receive the "Longest Owners" Award!

OUR DEPARTURE STORY[u] - We are sorry we are so tardy in posting our WCR "departure story". We knew it would have to wait until after the event to make sure that we didn't spoil the surprises that would be coming to the WCR. After showing these "departure" photos to the pillow car recipients, they chuckled and said we should definitely post our funny departure story and photos. So, here we go…..

We hope you are amused by our VERY BELATED "DEPARTURE STORY"!

"Wait! Wait! Don't leave! You can't go without us……we want to go to the West Coast Ramble too!"

"Ok, Ok…..tiny "teeners"……The only way you can go is if you can show us that you can line up perfectly like the 914s will be doing at WCR."

"Wow, tiny "teeners"…..you're lookin' really good! We're impressed!"

"Now, can we go??? Please, please…….will you take us with you to WCR?" "Pretty please?…….we promise to be good little "teeners"!"

"Alright, alright…….but first, you all need to get fueled up for the trip."
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/av-943.gif)

"Uh oh….. How are we going to fit 6 little tiny"teeners" in a 914-6 with Paul, all of our luggage, computer, chairs, cooler, car cover, and car cleaning supplies????

"Noooo Problem ….Four in the front…..2 in the back…….Let's GO!"

914WORLD ----

AGAIN....CONGRATULATIONS ON A GREAT 2019 WCR!

Thanks so much! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/first.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/first.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/first.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/first.gif)

Cheers,
Margie & Paul
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving-girl.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/shades.gif)

Nicely done Ms. Margie on the tiny teeners story!
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
SirAndy
post Jun 23 2019, 10:38 AM
Post #463

Resident German

Group: Admin
Member No.: 179
Region Association: Northern California

QUOTE(Betty @ Jun 22 2019, 02:22 PM) *
And I just have to say, your 914 pillows are beyond awesome! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/pray.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/aktion035.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving-girl.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/agree.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smilie_pokal.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
914SIXXation
post Jun 23 2019, 11:44 AM
Post #464

Member No.: 22,979

QUOTE(ndfrigi @ Jun 22 2019, 08:26 PM) *

Nicely done Ms. Margie on the tiny teeners story!

Glad you enjoyed it. We sure had a laugh while we were quickly putting them in position for the photos. So glad we took the photos as 5 of those 6 tiny "teeters" went to new homes at WCR. We laugh everytime we look at the photos....

Cheers,
Margie (IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving-girl.gif)
+Quote Post
Cairo94507
post Jun 23 2019, 03:08 PM
Post #465

Michael

Member No.: 9,712

I always wanted one of those little 914's - green would be prefect. But I missed the boat. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/confused24.gif)
+Quote Post
Live Event Uploader
post Jun 26 2019, 04:23 PM
Post #466

914 Guru

Member No.: 11,722

My new shirt

(IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/uploads_offsite/914world.com-4-11722-1561587790.0.jpeg)

+Quote Post
MATTYLITE
post Jun 26 2019, 04:55 PM
Post #467

Member No.: 14,843

When do the sponsors receive their event shirt(s)?
+Quote Post
oldschool
post Jun 27 2019, 12:57 AM
Post #468

Advanced Member

Member No.: 9,705

QUOTE(MATTYLITE @ Jun 26 2019, 03:55 PM) *

When do the sponsors receive their event shirt(s)?

Sorry Marty I been busy on set but it looks like Andy and i will meet on friday after he gets out of work.
You should of got it wayyyyy sooner.
+Quote Post

24 Pages V « < 22 23 24
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 10:27 PM