Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> 914World Classifieds Rules

We've established the following rules to help make your sales/purchases as successful as possible!
- Please List WTB:, FS:, TRADE: etc (want to buy, for sale, and trade respectively) before your add title.
- You *must* put a price in your ad and state how you would like payment!
- If you'd like to bump your ads, feel free to do so every two days.
- DO NOT MAKE YOUR ADS IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS! It's considered rude.
- All eBay ads belong in the eBay category.
- Please consolidate your ads into one big lump... listings and pictures together in one thread. Please be considerate of other classified users!!
- Mark your items "SOLD" once you sell them. Please do not ask to have ads removed. Ads will automatically hide themselves after 30 days. We also ask that you leave your pricing in the ads to help others determine fair market value for future sales.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> SOLD FS: Barely used Triad 914-6 2in/2out muffler - $200/obo, Dave Said ~2001 D95S 90dB (quiet) version, black
campbellcj
post Jul 7 2019, 09:55 AM
Post #1

I can't Re Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 21
Region Association: Southern California

*** Sold and gone

Hi All,

$200/offer (no trades needed) - Local LA/SoCal pickup/meetup strongly preferred but I would consider shipping at buyer's expense.

I'm cleaning-out my storage and have had this Dave Said 2001-vintage Triad 914-6 2-in/2-out muffler since 2013. It is in very good shape and apparently was new (NOS) or very minimally used when I bought it via a Pelican ad. Since then I've only used it for literally a few days on my car. Along the way it did acquire some oil/trans fluid stains as shown in the pics (mainly on the back side of course which is normally hidden). Thanks to a leaky speedo drive most likely.

Back in 2013 I checked with Dave Ellison @ Triad directly and confirmed this info:

"Exhaust was built 06-16-01

The D 95 S is in the data bank. D ( for dual tips) #95 and S (for sport). The sport would be the 90db.

The exhaust was built before I bought the business, by Mr. Dave Said. (i bought Triad April of 2002)"

It weighs approximately 23.5lbs. / 10.7kg.

These are very popular exhausts mentioned frequently on the web. I have no use for this one because I found my car's highly-built race engine, which has Weber 46s and makes peak power at 7500 RPM while chugging 100 octane fuel prodigiously, is super fussy about mufflers and just does not run optimally with this one. It's set up for open megaphones. Plus I already also have two other really nice stainless mufflers on hand at this point.

Feel free to PM with any questions/offers. Thanks!

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Tdskip
post Jul 8 2019, 10:58 AM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Member No.: 21,666
Region Association: None

PM sent
+Quote Post
campbellcj
post Jul 9 2019, 03:34 PM
Post #3

I can't Re Member

Member No.: 21
Region Association: Southern California

*** Sold and gone - Thanks World!
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th May 2024 - 05:30 PM