Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> All this shifter stuff?, Rennshift, Weltmeister.....
ratrustle
post Jun 26 2005, 10:20 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,213

I've been reading about all of the different shifters and ways to make my stock 914 shift like a Honda Accord. I would love to have a better shifting car for a reasonable amount of money. There appears to be a huge range in cost and appearance between all of these products. I would assume that more cost = better performance?

I'm really confused about all of the different products out there. I've never driven a car with any of these i.e. Rennshift or Weltmeister so my ignorance is showing loud and clear.

Is is smoother shifting? better performance? no more missed shifts? or the opportunity to put some cool looking machined parts on my car?

Can anyone put it into plain and simple english what the differences between these things are?

thanks

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
ratrustle   All this shifter stuff?   Jun 26 2005, 10:20 PM
fuch toy   Do a search on shifters....there is even an active...   Jun 26 2005, 10:22 PM
MattR  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th May 2024 - 01:24 AM