Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> My quest to find my father's 914, I'm trying to locate my father's sold car, I have no plate or VIN.
Motorrific
post Nov 29 2021, 01:43 PM
Post #21

Group: Members
Member No.: 23,306
Region Association: North East States

QUOTE(mepstein @ Jul 18 2019, 08:20 AM) *

I grew up in Moorestown but I never remember seeing a car like that. I would look through family pics and hopefully you will have a pic of the plate or other identifying info. Maybe an old file that he kept records for past cars. Good luck with the search.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/welcome.png)

Never found a pic, but I found the VIN and added it to this site. It's 4712913642. A title check showed the car was last registered in New Jersey in September of 2009. I've been calling every Porsche dealer in New Jersey asking them to see if the chassis code is in their system. One told me they can't release that information unless it's the owner but they told me before I even gave them the code, so I don't think they're hiding something. The other dealerships have told me they don't have any record of it. At this point, my only option is word of mouth and telling as many people as possible.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 5th May 2024 - 11:41 PM