Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Spokes LEDs, White Board
Coondog
post Jul 18 2019, 07:23 PM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 19,195
Region Association: Southern California

In my opinion Spokes LEDs are the best under $150.00 mod you can do to your 914
Now there even better in white

Attached Image Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
914forme
post Jul 18 2019, 07:43 PM
Post #2

Times a wastin', get wrenchin'!

Member No.: 2,388
Region Association: None

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/headbang.gif) This is like Apple products, I have one of each color, and now like the white. Green, black, now white..... Whats next Jerry?!?!?!? silver with flush mounted LEDs so it looks completely stock

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

They are a great product, and a very nice mod for your 914, happy to have Jerry making these.
+Quote Post
SirAndy
post Jul 18 2019, 08:50 PM
Post #3

Resident German

Group: Admin
Member No.: 179
Region Association: Northern California

QUOTE(914forme @ Jul 18 2019, 06:43 PM) *
Whats next Jerry?!?!?!?

If them were made by Apple the next version would have custom connectors that require an expensive adapter to hook them up.
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/lol-2.gif)
+Quote Post
Luke M
post Jul 19 2019, 05:31 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 3,574
Region Association: North East States

Whats next Jerry?!?!?!?

I have Spoke's front and rear LED kits. I'd like to see a third brake light option that fits well under the targa panel. The more I think about this, the more I want one installed.
Our cars sit pretty low and with all of these much taller suv/trucks on the road that may help being rear ended.. You can't do much about the stupid people out there on their cell phones or the distracted younger drivers. At least an option to catch the attention of the driver behind you. I know a member here who has a really nice 6 that will be on the road soon. He mentioned something in his post about younger drivers in his area crashing all the time. That got me thinking of a third brake light option.

What do you think Jerry??? @spoke
+Quote Post
jkb944t
post Jul 19 2019, 05:50 AM
Post #5

Member No.: 3,459
Region Association: None

QUOTE(SirAndy @ Jul 18 2019, 10:50 PM) *

QUOTE(914forme @ Jul 18 2019, 06:43 PM) *
Whats next Jerry?!?!?!?

If them were made by Apple the next version would have custom connectors that require an expensive adapter to hook them up.
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/lol-2.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/agree.gif) The new iPad is a perfect example!

Jeff B
+Quote Post
mepstein
post Jul 19 2019, 06:25 AM
Post #6

914-6 GT in waiting

Member No.: 10,825
Region Association: MidAtlantic Region

QUOTE(Luke M @ Jul 19 2019, 07:31 AM) *

Whats next Jerry?!?!?!?

I have Spoke's front and rear LED kits. I'd like to see a third brake light option that fits well under the targa panel. The more I think about this, the more I want one installed.
Our cars sit pretty low and with all of these much taller suv/trucks on the road that may help being rear ended.. You can't do much about the stupid people out there on their cell phones or the distracted younger drivers. At least an option to catch the attention of the driver behind you. I know a member here who has a really nice 6 that will be on the road soon. He mentioned something in his post about younger drivers in his area crashing all the time. That got me thinking of a third brake light option.

Aren’t there already a ton of cheap 3rd brake lights out there. I know they aren’t custom to the 914 but I’ve seen guys put low profile lights under the targa bar that look good. There are also some smaller motorcycle 3rd brake lights that could go inside the rear windshield.
+Quote Post
Luke M
post Jul 19 2019, 06:31 AM
Post #7

Member No.: 3,574
Region Association: North East States

QUOTE(mepstein @ Jul 19 2019, 05:25 AM) *

QUOTE(Luke M @ Jul 19 2019, 07:31 AM) *

Whats next Jerry?!?!?!?

Aren’t there already a ton of cheap 3rd brake lights out there. I know they aren’t custom to the 914 but I’ve seen guys put low profile lights under the targa bar that look good.

Yes, there is.. Figured Jerry is already doing the led kits maybe add a third brake light option ? I like a one stop shop for things. I've seen what others have done for a third brake light option. Some just look out of place or too large to fit to the 914. Just wanted to see what other option there was or see what Jerry could come up with.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:57 AM