Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!
> Trade my 912e for NICE 914 or 914-6 conversion
BK911
post Aug 6 2019, 07:44 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,674
Region Association: None

Lost steam on this project:
http://forums.pelicanparts.com/porsche-car...oject-sale.html

Will grade for NICE original 914, or a 6 conversion, with or without motor.
Plus or minus cash.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Mikey914
post Aug 12 2019, 12:49 PM
Post #2

The rubber man

Member No.: 3,348

Mine has 104k on it, original interior and paint are 7-8. Still running fuel injection. Most if not all records I have in a book organized by date. I'd estimate in the upper 10% for condition. so that makes it 1 of 50. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

Either way, some day it will be collectable, I'm just not in it to flip it, it's the wife's car. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving.gif)
+Quote Post
Tdskip
post Aug 12 2019, 12:53 PM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Member No.: 21,666

QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Aug 12 2019, 01:49 PM) *

Mine has 104k on it, original interior and paint are 7-8. Still running fuel injection. Most if not all records I have in a book organized by date. I'd estimate in the upper 10% for condition. so that makes it 1 of 50. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

Either way, some day it will be collectable, I'm just not in it to flip it, it's the wife's car. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving.gif)

I am with you-and I should’ve been more specific that while the market doesn’t view these as highly desirable yet it’s only because people haven’t figured out how satisfying they are to own. Early impact bumper cars are finally moving and they will pull this model up with them over time.

Keep it, drive it, put another hundred thousand miles on it while it appreciates. Sounds like a pretty good plan to me.
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 03:54 AM