Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Vehicle Transport Facilitation Equipment, Offer I couldn’t refuse
Beach914
post Aug 13 2019, 08:13 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,519
Region Association: Southern California

Just acquired from a local member of the other site that I belong too for F cars. Although I probably don’t really need it I was able to negotiate an unreal price for a great Carson trailer. It was the PO’s desire to have the trailer remain in SoCal with the hope that it could be offered for use to other local car owners. I agree so I made the decision to acquire it. I actually would like an enclosed transport but I’ll wait until I’m closer to retiring and try to find one then.

Getting ready to move some cars around to get going on my two projects so I’ll be using it.

A notable feature of this trailer is that the PO worked with Carson to shift the axles slightly rearward to accommodate the weight balance of his Ferrari 308. Well I would also think that it will suit our cars also.

Drop me a message if you ever need a trailer before you turn to uhaul.Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies(1 - 2)
Larmo63
post Aug 13 2019, 09:42 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Member No.: 17,068

Dang, looks like I'm going to Red Rocks after all!!!!
+Quote Post
914Toy
post Aug 14 2019, 09:32 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 21,596

QUOTE(Beach914 @ Aug 13 2019, 07:13 PM) *

Just acquired from a local member of the other site that I belong too for F cars. Although I probably don’t really need it I was able to negotiate an unreal price for a great Carson trailer. It was the PO’s desire to have the trailer remain in SoCal with the hope that it could be offered for use to other local car owners. I agree so I made the decision to acquire it. I actually would like an enclosed transport but I’ll wait until I’m closer to retiring and try to find one then.

Getting ready to move some cars around to get going on my two projects so I’ll be using it.

A notable feature of this trailer is that the PO worked with Carson to shift the axles slightly rearward to accommodate the weight balance of his Ferrari 308. Well I would also think that it will suit our cars also.

Drop me a message if you ever need a trailer before you turn to uhaul.Attached Image

Will be my first port of call when I need one.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:07 AM