Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> 914World Classifieds Rules

We've established the following rules to help make your sales/purchases as successful as possible!
- Please List WTB:, FS:, TRADE: etc (want to buy, for sale, and trade respectively) before your add title.
- You *must* put a price in your ad and state how you would like payment!
- If you'd like to bump your ads, feel free to do so every two days.
- DO NOT MAKE YOUR ADS IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS! It's considered rude.
- All eBay ads belong in the eBay category.
- Please consolidate your ads into one big lump... listings and pictures together in one thread. Please be considerate of other classified users!!
- Mark your items "SOLD" once you sell them. Please do not ask to have ads removed. Ads will automatically hide themselves after 30 days. We also ask that you leave your pricing in the ads to help others determine fair market value for future sales.

> 914/930 Twin plug, Twin 996 Turbos, POC GT1 914 and trailer for sale
bryans914
post Nov 4 2019, 03:53 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 14,449
Region Association: Southern California

Would like to sell my 914-6/930, 3.3L Twin Plug, Twin 996 Turbos, 450hp on 110 octane, at wheels at 0.8Bar boost (fixed, no adjust button, never in 24 years was it over boosted), 930 trans/Quaife with two extra gear sets. Totally ready for Timed or Race, New Seat and Belts, all safety upgrades for 2019/POC. Ask for pics and details, as I have had the car for 24 years and it has been totally renewed and upgraded twice by me. Professionally built and maintained for 24 years by Randy Beck and Steve Parker. It is a 1.20s car at Big Willow.

It has some provenance, it was built for John Bond, Air Bond 1978, as an IMSA car. I have all build sheets, pictures, for the four builds up through today, magazines, etc. and the original AIR Bond body in Blue with Cebie lights, etc, and original wheels/Firestone tires! Offers over $55k please.

I have some spares, 8 new wheels, 11x18 and 12.5x18, and two sets of Michelin Race Soft Compound race tires. Too much info to list here. Two axle Trailer and 2018 F-150 with 6800 miles (NEW) are also for sale for $25k firm.

I want to build an Aero car for timed events, 77 is getting up there for wheel to wheel racing!

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th May 2024 - 03:00 AM