Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!
> 914-6 GT1 Race Car, Race Car For Sale
bryans914
post Nov 7 2019, 02:29 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 14,449
Region Association: Southern California

Originally the Air Bond Car built for John Bond, owner of Car & Driver and Road & Track magazines. I have all the original bodywork, wheels and tires, magazines, pictures...

I have had the car for over 25 years. It has been upgraded three times including roll cage and major suspension work. Completely current for GT1 in POC and eligible for all race sanctioning bodies and clubs. The front suspension is 962, brakes are Porsche, engine is a modified 3.3L 930 Porsche, twin plugs, twin 996 "Twin Swirl" turbos, about 450whp to the ground at 0.8 Bar, 7000rpm, 930 Porsche Quaiffe Transmission, all coil over, 2000lbs wet, race ready 1.20s at Big Willow. New seat, belts, two sets of new 18x10, 18x12 wheels and Michelin race gumballs.

Please call for details. The car is professionally prepared and maintained by Randy Beck and Steve Parker and has never failed tech at any track in 25+ years.

Offers over $55,000 please

I have lots of pics with and without the body for details.

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 02:08 PM