Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> WTB: Restored or Excellent 914 White/Tan, If you see one anywhere please do let me know, Thanks
SFGreg
post Nov 15 2019, 05:11 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 23,643
Region Association: Northern California

I'm looking for a restored, perfect, or near perfect 914 that is White with a Tan interior.

One sold a few months ago in Illinois to a person in Colorado, I believe, and I'm sorry I missed that one. Should anyone here see one anywhere in the US, I would really appreciate a heads-up. I'm in Northern California (Point Richmond.) Cheers, Greg

Finders fee gladly offered (if I end up the owner) as I don't monitor the 914 community as many of you do... Thanks all. G
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
bulliporker
post Nov 15 2019, 07:12 PM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 22,040
Region Association: None

I was thinking of buying that car myself as was told about a long time ago but showed no intrest as it was a late 76 car as looking for a 73/74 car myself then a friend viewed it and said it was really good it had been repainted as I recently spoke to the previous owner
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:33 AM