Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> 123ignition users, blue tooth curve settings
Str1974
post Dec 7 2019, 08:20 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 22,820
Region Association: Southwest Region

Hey guys, so I've now installed my new 123ignition w/ Bluetooth (it took me a while to get the whole TDC correct ...my fan did not have any markings due to being previously painted ). So, now I have searched for various tuning options that there are out there for the curve files. My intake manifold has two vac hose outlets that were hooked up to my dizzy... so I have plugged both outlets and am going the no vac route.

I've tried various curve files and have liked the "idle control/gear shift retard setting", as well the "no-vac manifold -pressure curve straight line at zero". But, I am not sure if those are the best selections out there. I need some real world experienced advice regarding what are the best for a L-jet 1.8 L engine (1974).

Currently I'm running Rev Limit 8000;
RPM Degrees crankshaft
500 5.0
1600 5.0
2600 21.0
8000 21.0

MAP curve starts @ 1500 rpm
Abs. pressure(kP) Deg crankshaft
0.0 0.0
100 0.0
200 0.0

Anyone running similar? Better options???
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th May 2024 - 05:49 AM