Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> 914World Classifieds Rules

We've established the following rules to help make your sales/purchases as successful as possible!
- Please List WTB:, FS:, TRADE: etc (want to buy, for sale, and trade respectively) before your add title.
- You *must* put a price in your ad and state how you would like payment!
- If you'd like to bump your ads, feel free to do so every two days.
- DO NOT MAKE YOUR ADS IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS! It's considered rude.
- All eBay ads belong in the eBay category.
- Please consolidate your ads into one big lump... listings and pictures together in one thread. Please be considerate of other classified users!!
- Mark your items "SOLD" once you sell them. Please do not ask to have ads removed. Ads will automatically hide themselves after 30 days. We also ask that you leave your pricing in the ads to help others determine fair market value for future sales.

> FS Engine jack tool and leftover parts, Tangerine R. engine lift tool for floor jack $100
marksteinhilber
post Dec 9 2019, 04:20 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 15,057
Region Association: Southern California

(SOLD) Fiberglass front air dam. Not stock or LE valence. Has been reinforced at tabs and there are some other FG repairs on backside, ready to prep and paint. accepts rubber lower skirt from 914 rubber, but none included. $70

(SOLD) Tangerine Racing jack tool for changing engines. Has round dowel plug that drops into standard floor jack. Does not fit Harbor Freight Pittsburg and other brands that has screw in fitting. $100 plus shipping

(SOLD) rear reflector - PORSCHE between taillights for 914. Trunk lock must be removed, but trunk can be opened using small push rod through small hole in reflector, or by setting up a remote cable release. $60 for reflector, unfortunately I couldn't find the 12V release solenoid.

(SOLD) targa sail bottom narrow chrome moldings, Left side is brand new from Sierra Madre, in package, with 4 clips. Right side is used but good condition, no clips. Old ones from your car can be reused. new were about $30 each. $35 for the pair.

sail rear trim hold down bracket. one only for L or R. shown in photo with targa side trim mouldings $8

(SOLD) 1975-76 914 door cards, Right and Left. no significant rips visible, but masonite board has some warp due to moisture, useable, restorable. most hardware for handles and pockets have been removed and not included $20 each Local pickup suggested.

(SOLD) 914 US tail light assembly ® with lens & bulbs, good working condition, no melts or cracks in housing. decent rear seal. needs new lens seal. Lens is driver quality with crazing, some faint stress cracks, and is missing one of the three threaded holders. Crazing and cracks don't leak water. no hex nuts or washers for housing. $40 matching (L) tail light lens also driver quality, with some crazing. $10

Passenger foam footrest $25

(SOLD)Drivers plywood footboard with throttle stop $15

Working AM FM Sapphire radio complete with faceplate and knobs. Correct for 74 faceplate weave. I have video of it playing available. Mono $250 possible show car resto???

Shifter plastic bushing, dirty but new $4

Gearbox side shift console with fork and bronze slider bushings. Bronze bushings need to be brazed together to stay in place or the bronze bushing needs a groove machined to add a circlip. roll pin in ball fitting has slop that needs attention. I fixed another of these by drilling and tapping for a set screw at 90 degrees to roll pin. $40

(SOLD) Steel repair parts. L and R footwell corners inside front wheel wells. You harvest what you need instead of fabricating part that is not made. Has jacking donuts too! $20 each. I can cut these down to what you want for shipping if desired.

(SOLD) Wiper sheet metal valence pieces. Not perfect, but easier to fix these parts than to fab new parts from scratch. Or use for repair pieces to repair curved channels. $10 per side.

Driver side inner and outer suspension console. From dry Cali car. very little rust in hell hole area. I can harvest what you need from this piece so you can install. $150 harvested. $80 as is but is bulky to ship.
[attachmentid=722
252]Attached Image[attachmentid
=722257]Attached Image Attached Image

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
marksteinhilber   FS Engine jack tool and leftover parts   Dec 9 2019, 04:20 PM
bdstone914   I will take the engine plate. Bruce   Dec 9 2019, 05:49 PM
MM1   I assume BDStone914 meant the Tangerine Racing jac...   Dec 9 2019, 06:08 PM
Thunderchief   I already have the rear reflector but if you can f...   Dec 9 2019, 06:15 PM
marksteinhilber   I already have the rear reflector but if you can ...   Dec 11 2019, 10:40 AM
racingredsc   I will take the sail panel trim. Any pictures?   Dec 9 2019, 06:46 PM
racingredsc   I will take the sail panel trim. Any pictures? A...   Dec 9 2019, 06:48 PM
marksteinhilber   Wow, quick responses. Bruce will get the Tangerin...   Dec 10 2019, 12:07 PM
pneuhyde   Wow, quick responses. Bruce will get the Tangeri...   Dec 10 2019, 05:55 PM
marksteinhilber   bdstone has spoken for the engine jack lift plate ...   Dec 11 2019, 12:47 PM
pneuhyde   bdstone has spoken for the engine jack lift plate...   Dec 11 2019, 08:58 PM
Craigers17   Mark, I'll take the fiberglass air dam if you...   Dec 12 2019, 02:17 AM
marksteinhilber   Mark, I'll take the fiberglass air dam if yo...   Dec 16 2019, 06:41 PM
mepstein   I sent 6 steel bumpers x-country to Oscar - DE to ...   Dec 16 2019, 06:57 PM
marksteinhilber   I sent 6 steel bumpers x-country to Oscar - DE to...   Dec 16 2019, 11:21 PM
bkrantz   Do you still have the L and R front floor corners?...   Dec 16 2019, 10:11 PM
marksteinhilber   Do you still have the L and R front floor corners...   Dec 16 2019, 11:16 PM
bkrantz   Do you still have the L and R front floor corner...   Dec 17 2019, 08:57 PM
Tdskip   Can I grab the Wiper sheet metal valence pieces pl...   Dec 18 2019, 12:01 PM
marksteinhilber   Can I grab the Wiper sheet metal valence pieces p...   Dec 20 2019, 12:59 PM
DMAYHALL   Are the door cards still available ?   Jan 13 2020, 12:10 PM
DMAYHALL   Will take the door cards if still available, thank...   Jan 13 2020, 10:29 PM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:28 AM