Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!
> WTB: Willys Pickup
914forme
post Dec 18 2019, 09:27 PM
Post #1

Times a wastin', get wrenchin'!

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,388
Region Association: None

Looking for a 4x4 Willy's pickup in good condition, not restored.

We have sold our family farm, so we don't need a big ole truck around anymore, but I do like one for hauling the Christmas tree, 2x4s and welding gas cylinders, etc.... So I was thinking I could restore my Chevy, or Restore something that brings me a bit more joy.

Back story when I was growing up, Mom, Dad, and I would goto Colorado every summer and work on a Ranch just on the west side of Wolf Creek Pass. Do things like fix fences, drive cattle up to the government grass lands, etc.... Ranch had an old Willy's pickup that we drove all over that area, and have hundreds of joyous memories of my time in the cab and bed of that truck.

I also had a horse, but he is long since dead. King was a mix bread of Thoroughbred and a Clydesdale. I won't buy another horse, not into hay burners anymore.

But if I could find the right Willy's I would do it in a heart beat.

Just hoping someone on here has one waiting for a good home.

If you happen to have a Willy's from the area of around Wolf Creek Pass / Pagosa Springs, Colorado let me know, Thant would be even better.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies(1 - 1)
white1975
post Dec 18 2019, 10:13 PM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,529
Region Association: None

https://willysforsale.com/ads/1953-willys-p...ruck-f-134-4x4/
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 12:11 PM