Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> "Winners Circle", Lemons documentary
914werke
post Dec 20 2019, 06:26 PM
Post #1

"I got blisters on me fingers"

Group: Members
Member No.: 453
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

I just saw a short film produced and staring Rod Emory heading up Team Shake a leg.
Basically a marketing piece for a per lap fundraising effort utilizing a 914/4 prepped for 24 hrs of Lemons benefiting amputees by funding their (rather expensive) prosthetic limbs.
They ran ORP at Grass Valley OR & did 300 laps in a somewhat "stock" 1.8L
It was all pretty high level film obviously more focused on the personalities, marketing & fundraising, than getting into any of the details of the car build.
Since I had been contemplating the same effort recently (preping a 914 for Lemons) & knowing that many of these race cars once created tend to stick in the series changing hands from team to team, wondered if that car is still around?
Anyone know anything (backstory) about it ? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 6th May 2024 - 06:04 PM