Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> 914-6 GT or other 914-6 custom builds, Any advice on Patrick Motorsports or others
VAB914-6
post Feb 8 2020, 10:18 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 23,899
Region Association: North East States

I am new to the 914 world, no pun intended. In my mind I have it that I am going to build a 914-6 GT of some sort. I have looked at several examples of "project cars" from Patrick Motorsports. The silver and red tribute build and the "mean green" seemingly have many of the things I would think make up a very good car.

I have many questions: how practical is a 3.8L in a strengthened 914-6 for daily driving? Needing heat and defrost as I live in and near the Blue Ridge Mountains in Virginia. What kind of up keep, don't want to be fiddling and tinkering with it, just want to drive it and maintain it?

Anyone having experiences with Patrick Motorsports? Anyone having suggestions as to other builders/ shops? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/piratenanner.gif)

I need advice....thanks in advance.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 07:03 PM