Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> I've been absent for years
iamchappy
post Mar 28 2020, 07:46 PM
Post #21

It all happens so fast!

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,315
Region Association: Upper MidWest

QUOTE(MidshipMadness @ Mar 28 2020, 05:11 PM) *

QUOTE(iamchappy @ Mar 28 2020, 12:47 PM) *

Oh no Mr. Bill...

Sup Chappy? long time no talk. Good to see you here!! I assume you still have your turbo beast.

Yup, still here i see i still have a number in my phone for you. Car - engine out need to reassemble had a oil pump problem about 2 years ago still haven't pulled it together. Cleaning the engine parts is overwhelming takes way to much time compared to assembling it. We will have to get together after this Corona shit is over with.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
MidshipMadness
post Apr 1 2020, 08:04 AM
Post #22

Group: Members
Member No.: 24,064
Region Association: None

QUOTE(iamchappy @ Mar 28 2020, 08:46 PM) *

QUOTE(MidshipMadness @ Mar 28 2020, 05:11 PM) *

QUOTE(iamchappy @ Mar 28 2020, 12:47 PM) *

Oh no Mr. Bill...

Sup Chappy? long time no talk. Good to see you here!! I assume you still have your turbo beast.

Yup, still here i see i still have a number in my phone for you. Car - engine out need to reassemble had a oil pump problem about 2 years ago still haven't pulled it together. Cleaning the engine parts is overwhelming takes way to much time compared to assembling it. We will have to get together after this Corona shit is over with.

That would be great! Text me or PM me with your number. I looked but it didn't survive the last 6 cell phone upgrades. It would be fun to bop out to MTKA again and see your car and shoot the shit. I have fond memories standing in your garage watching your project progress... and sneaking peeks at all your 914 parts hidden away in various boxes... lol (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 01:47 PM